Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What CC pulls ONLY Experian?

tag
bbb925
Regular Contributor

Re: What CC pulls ONLY Experian?

If you want store cards, Victoria's Secret, Pac Sun and Express all soft pulled Experian for me. Good luck with your search!

Message 11 of 13
android01
Valued Contributor

@vish1 wrote:

@pritchardhallhokie wrote:

hrmmm... and how would I become a member?

Read this thread to find how to become member.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Yes-you-too-can-join-PSECU-and-find-out-your-EX-FICO-sc...

The only problem with PSECU card is that its a NO rewards card.

True, but it's also the only place you can get your Experian FICO score, which is the biggest reward of all! Smiley Happy

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 12 of 13
vish1
Valued Contributor

@android01 wrote:

@vish1 wrote:

@pritchardhallhokie wrote:

hrmmm... and how would I become a member?

Read this thread to find how to become member.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Yes-you-too-can-join-PSECU-and-find-out-your-EX-FICO-sc...

The only problem with PSECU card is that its a NO rewards card.

True, but it's also the only place you can get your Experian FICO score, which is the biggest reward of all! Smiley Happy

I totally agree with you. I have a PSECU membership only for the EX FICO scores. My comment was for their credit card, I just wanted to be sure that the OP knows the downside also and can make a informed decision.

Citi Hilton Reserve 22.3K | Citi Thank You 8.2K | CSP 15.5K | Chase Freedom 10K | Chase BA 15K | Chase United 8.5K | Chase Marriott 5K | Discover IT 9K | Club Carlson 13K | Amex SPG 20K | BofA Cash Rewards 11K | BofA Cash Rewards 50K
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.