Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What CCC keeps DENYING you?

tag
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: What CCC keeps DENYING you?

Sorry for the double post; Barclays Sallie Mae continues to be a no go.
Message 91 of 132
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

As of when? Recon it if recent!

Message 92 of 132
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

As of when? Recon it if recent!

No kidding...

What are they saying is the reason for denial? Too much available credit?

Message 93 of 132
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Yeah to much avail credit overall and with them (40k across two cards). What is strange is that they would not let me move credit from an existing card to open the Sallie Mae.
Message 94 of 132
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@UFGuy2006 wrote:
Yeah to much avail credit overall and with them (40k across two cards). What is strange is that they would not let me move credit from an existing card to open the Sallie Mae.

That sucks. I remember having to recon twice for that card and still not getting it a few months back. Maybe this year will be different for me. I have mixed feelings about Barclays at this point.

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 95 of 132
Anonymous
Not applicable

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

Try another analyst.

Message 96 of 132
Anonymous
Not applicable

@chalupaman wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

That sucks. I remember having to recon twice for that card and still not getting it a few months back. Maybe this year will be different for me. I have mixed feelings about Barclays at this point.

4 Recons.

Message 97 of 132
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

4 Recons.

No wonder you were pestering me about another Recon after the first two denials. I did do 3 the first time (March) but this go round (Oct) i just decided to bite the bullet, eat the HP (not like i haven't before Smiley Tongue) and put some distance on my last approval while closing out a bunch of "in the way" store cards that Barclays Interrogators took great offense of me opening Smiley Very Happy

Message 98 of 132
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

4 Recons.

No wonder you were pestering me about another Recon after the first two denials. I did do 3 the first time (March) but this go round (Oct) i just decided to bite the bullet, eat the HP (not like i haven't before Smiley Tongue) and put some distance on my last approval while closing out a bunch of "in the way" store cards that Barclays Interrogators took great offense of me opening Smiley Very Happy

Eating HP's is yucky.

Message 99 of 132
chalupaman
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@chalupaman wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

4 Recons.

Eating HP's is yucky.

They eventually come out the other way though when they come off your CR, like someone going to the bathroom. 

Tradelines: Macy’s - $18k, Penfed Power Cash Rewards - $10k, Ethan Allen (TD Bank) - $5.7k, Kay Jewelers - $5.5k, Appliances Connection - $5.3k, Jared - $5.25k, Best Buy (Citi) - $5k, Dell Preferred Account - $3.5k, Samsung - $3.2k, Firestone CFNA - $3.2k, Capital One Platinum - $3k, Mercury MC - $2.25k, Williams Sonoma - $2.1k, Wayfair (Fortiva) - $2k, Amazon Store Card - $1.8k, Apple Card - $1.7k, NFCU cashRewards - $1.5k, CareCredit - $1.5k, B&H Photo - $1.5k, Adorama - $1.25k, Ebay MC - $1k, Sam’s Club MC - $1k, American Eagle - $1k, Ollo MC - $600, Mission Lane Visa - $500, NY & Company - $500, Walgreens - $500, Home Depot - $500, Target RED Card - $500, CapOne Secured MC 0 AF - $500, Penfed Overdraft LOC - $500

Current FICOS: Mid 640s-50s on all reports, Ch 7 BK D/C Aug 2019
Starting scores: EX - 534, EQ - 574, TU - 516 | Total TLs: $91k approx | Total Utilization: 17%, getting this back down
Message 100 of 132
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.