Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What CR does Discover pull?

tag
Walt_K
Senior Contributor

Re: What CR does Discover pull?

Try [deleted].  There's a tab across the top that says Credit Pulls.  You can input the creditor, and the state you are looking for and see what people have reported.  You can play around with the searches.  For example, you could also leave the creditor blank, put in EX, and put in a state, and it will give you all creditors that people have identified as pulling EX for that state.

[a similar post of mine was edited for violating terms of service by posting a credit repair site.  I was not aware that the refernced site was a credit repair site, but I have edited this post to not run afoul of the rules of this forum]

Starting Score: ~500 (12/01/2008)
Current Score: EQ 681 (04/05/13); TU 98 728 (01/06/12), TU 08? 760 (provided by Barclay 1/2/14), TU 04 728 (lender pull 01/12/12); EX 742 (lender pull 01/12/12)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 11 of 26
sgs10
Regular Contributor

Its usually TU 

Message 12 of 26
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Walt_K wrote:

Try [deleted].  There's a tab across the top that says Credit Pulls.  You can input the creditor, and the state you are looking for and see what people have reported.  You can play around with the searches.  For example, you could also leave the creditor blank, put in EX, and put in a state, and it will give you all creditors that people have identified as pulling EX for that state.

[a similar post of mine was edited for violating terms of service by posting a credit repair site.  I was not aware that the refernced site was a credit repair site, but I have edited this post to not run afoul of the rules of this forum]

As a clarification to new members who might wonder why some links are not allowed while others are if you'll read the forum's Credit Repair Discussion Guidelines it says:

Additionally, we cannot allow postings that include the promotion of any credit repair organization or the posting of links to web sites that promote any credit repair actions that are not allowed in these Forums.

Tactics talked about on that site definitely promote actions that are not allowed on myFICO. Hence the prohibition on links or references to any of those sites.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 13 of 26
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

I just approved for a Discover here in NY - I cannot imgaine that they pulled TU for me - That score NEVER looks good!  I think they pulled Equifax

*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 14 of 26
mxp114
Valued Contributor

They pulled Equifax for my initial app, then all CLI's are TU.

Message 15 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

They pulled EX for me in Arizona.

Message 16 of 26
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Pulled EX for me as well, in Colorado.  Was actually expecting TU, but got approved for $3600 instantly anyway. 

Message 17 of 26
missji
Regular Contributor

They just pulled Equifax for me last month in Michigan.

Gardening as of June 2020. No activity until January 2023 unless it's an auto CLI.
Starting Scores (6/30/2020): EQ 640 | EX 660 | TU 658
Current Scores (05/22/2021): EQ 678 | EX 714 | TU 689
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 18 of 26
xlr8d
Frequent Contributor

EQ for me also, just a couple days ago in TX

Starting Score: EQ 515 TU 490 EXfaco 510
Current Score: EQ 660 TU 665 EXplus 661
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 19 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

NEW YORK- pulled EQ on 9/4/11.

Message 20 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.