Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What CR does Discover pull?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What CR does Discover pull?

They pull TU for my first try and Both EQ and TU for my second attempt. I'm in NYC.

Message 21 of 26
Mekitcat
Frequent Contributor

They pulled both EQ and TU for me on 8/4/11 I'm in Arizona

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

TU for me. NC.

Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well guys, I pulled the trigger on Discover yesterday and they ended up pulling EQ on me, it's my worst score because of the dispute, but they still approved me with a $2000 CL but a higher APR than my pre-approval mailer...They said in six months I can call in for an account review for lowering my APR which in the long run is fine because right now I'm only taking advantage of the 15 months 0% APR for balance transfers and just put gas on it every month. So since the dispute will be resolved long before then I can still show activity and perfect payment history to get my lower APR, I plan to pay off the transfer whithin 3 months anyway.

Thanks for all your replies...unfortunately my finger got itchy and I had to submit my app...If I had just waited a couple more weeks for the dispute to be over maybe I would have gotten a higher limit and a lower APR. Still Happy i got in though, and in the long run APR shouldnt matter as long as you PIF every months.

Message 24 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well guys, I pulled the trigger on Discover yesterday and they ended up pulling EQ on me, it's my worst score because of the dispute, but they still approved me with a $2000 CL but a higher APR than my pre-approval mailer...They said in six months I can call in for an account review for lowering my APR which in the long run is fine because right now I'm only taking advantage of the 15 months 0% APR for balance transfers and just put gas on it every month. So since the dispute will be resolved long before then I can still show activity and perfect payment history to get my lower APR, I plan to pay off the transfer whithin 3 months anyway.

Thanks for all your replies...unfortunately my finger got itchy and I had to submit my app...If I had just waited a couple more weeks for the dispute to be over maybe I would have gotten a higher limit and a lower APR. Still Happy i got in though, and in the long run APR shouldnt matter as long as you PIF every months.

Congratulations!

Treat the card well, and in 6 months call in and ask for a CLI and a APR reduction, I'm sure it will also be a success for you then.

Message 25 of 26
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I live in Hawaii, and Discover pulled my EX and TU reports.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.