Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What CRA does Home Depot pull for credit

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What CRA does Home Depot pull for credit

I was interested in applying for a home depot card but am not sure what CRA they use to pull for credit.  I am in Ohio if this helps any.

Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
tray
Valued Contributor

Re: What CRA does Home Depot pull for credit

Sometimes you really can't tell, you can go to the website "who gave me credit" and look up your state and see what is posted for people who app'd with home depot, i went on this site I live in MA and all the home depot apps stated EX was pulled, when I app'd at home depot yesterday my EQ report was pulled, so like I said you never know.  If your credit reports are decent you should do okay, good luck.

Also, home depot may be trying to lure new customers in this holiday weekend, they have the promotion with new customers 10% off, or 24 month interest free financing for purchases over $599.00.

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 2 of 4
sleephla541
Regular Contributor

I can't tell you based off of your state, but I'm in Oregon and they pulled both EQ and TU when I got the card three months ago.  Horrible APR (23%) but financing timeframe is great.  

TU: 752, EQ: 761, EX: 745
Message 3 of 4
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

They pulled EQ for me when I applied and TU when I requested a CLI. I'm in CA.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.