Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Card Did You Use Today?

tag
barthooper
Frequent Contributor

Re: What Card Did You Use Today?

Discover at the drug store to buy my mom a birthday card. I also killed two birtds with one stone by getting a father's day card as well, which I usually don't do even though it makes sense because finding one decent card takes long enough and I want to leave.

Quicksilver - 16k | Discover It - 34k | Citi DC - $21k | Chase Amazon - 8k | Chase Reserve - 19.5k | Chase Preferred - 5k | EX FICO (Discover CSC) 788
Message 21 of 136
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I tried using my SW Visa at the gas station but since chase decided to review all my accounts I couldn't, so I used NFCU Flagship on gas ($70) had a 0 balance.

Then for dinner items I stopped at Wholefoods and spent ($207) and I used my Blispay card for that. As soon as the balance reports to these cards I'll pay them off.... Really wish I could've used chase for both to meet spending requirement Smiley Sad
Message 22 of 136
Runitup
Regular Contributor

Sallie for gas and BCP for my daily Starbucks which resides in my local supermarket.
Message 23 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

Used Discover for dining. And used Disney Visa at disneystore.com for birthday presents for my soon to be 4 year old (also used the $100 gift card from meeting spend) ☺
Message 24 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disney Premier (wife's card) for Jeweled Mr Potato Head figure from disneystore.com.

Discover for dinner at Orchard Street Chop Shop

Toys R Us Mastercard for gas station (5% back right now)

Arrival + for Mortgage Pmt (to meet spend bonus)

BCP for a gallon of milk and bananas at the grocery store.

Message 25 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover at McDonalds and Chase Sappphire to book a United Flight to the Big Easy for $58!!

Message 26 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover on Amazon.

Message 27 of 136
Kevin86475391
Frequent Contributor

I didn't use any cards/didn't buy anything today, yesterday, or the day before! Smiley Very Happy

I work from home so unless I get sucked in for some online shopping at Amazon it's pretty typical for me not to spend anything on weekdays.

Sometimes I'll order breakfast (or somewhat less often lunch or dinner) delivery or do some light grocery shopping during the week, but I haven't this week. When the weather's nice I often walk to Starbucks mid-day for some fresh air and over-priced coffee, Smiley Wink but it's a bit too warm for that this time of year.

I plan to go out to dinner Friday, and if I'm honest probably also Saturday, Sunday, and Monday (since it's a holiday) LOL. I'll be using my Discover It for 5% on restuarants on those occasions. I'll need to do some grocery shopping this weekend too where I'll be using my Chase Freedom for 5% on groceries. I'll also be paying my rent in the next couple days with my Citi Double Cash for 2% back.

Message 28 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Discover at McDonalds and Chase Sappphire to book a United Flight to the Big Easy for $58!!

Oh, I want that flight. Nice!

Message 29 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amazon card for a shirt, Amex Ed for gas, and a near panic attack at Chipotle trying to figure out what card to use for dining. My friend gave me the polite clearing of the throat to let me know I was holding up the line and I grabbed my Marvel card. 

I seriously need to carry a cheat sheet.

Message 30 of 136
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.