Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Card Did You Use Today?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What Card Did You Use Today?

My cards got a lot of exercise today:

Sallie Mae to buy some wine at Trader Joe's and for gas.

Double Cash for a few items at Five Below.

Discover for lunch.

AARP for dinner (my Discover restaurant cap is approaching).

Message 81 of 136
GeorgiaBulldog
Regular Contributor

BofA Cash Rewards for 3.3% back on gas, Discover for 10% back on a meal, and DC for a small grocery purchase today.  Could have used BofA on the groceries but the 2.2% vs 2% is negligible, and I like to use it exclusively as a gas card since they combine gas and groceries on their $1500 quarterly cap.

Favorite cards: AMEX Morgan Stanley Platinum | BofA Alaska | Chase Hyatt | Citi AA Executive | FNBO Amtrak
Message 82 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Athletha Visa for some shopping on Athletha.com. Wanted to earn rewards for free clothes. lol #iloveathletha

I wasn't aware they offered their own CC.   If you do any other shopping in the Gap family, it sounds like that would really come in handy!  

If I had to get a Gap family card, I'd probably go with BR....IMHO, it's their best looking CC.  

BR and Athleta cards are the same looking! I love old navy and athela so it works out. Banana and Gap does doesnt ever fit me properly. They are always wayyyyyy too big! Have to get them altered! 

Message 83 of 136
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

Yesterday:  I used my Discover it at Subway for lunch and my Sallie Mae MC for groceries.

Message 84 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase freedom
Message 85 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SunriseEarth wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

i had to use my sallie mae mastercard instead of discover (dining 5%) at Baja Fresh! i was told they dont accept discover. *amex is fine. 

Had to reread your siggy...is Marvel on your wishlist?

yep! why? Smiley Indifferent

Message 86 of 136
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

My 3rd time posting but I just used NFCU Flagship for 32 gallons of gas in my Ram 2500, DW wants me to pick up Ribeye steaks on my way home from whole foods, I'll probably use BofA 3-2-1 for that.. Smiley Happy!
Message 87 of 136
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

PenFed Cash Rewards (5% CB) to fill up my Yukon Denali...

Message 88 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

The last pet on this people posted daily lol. And I put 8 gallons in my GT-R

Not really. Everyone else has nice vehicles so I wanted to join

I just used discover at freebirds
Message 89 of 136
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nothing. LOL I stayed home. That might change in a few hours if or when I go to the outlet mall! HAHA 

Message 90 of 136
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.