Martndee

What Credit Card who would be the best to use?

I  just checked our FICO for TU and it came back a 697.  Experian FAKO was a 714, and EQ was a 667.  Who would be the best to use that looks at Transunion or Experien?  Also we have a dismissed BK from 2001.

Thanks

Moderator Emerita
LilMirth

Re: What Credit Card who would be the best to use?

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that Barclay's is an exclusive TU puller.

Is your EQ score a FICO or a FAKO?  You may be a very good candidate for a credit union, especially if you make them really happy with a deposit account.

-------------------------------------------

Friendly, Supportive & Respectful

Understanding Your FICO Score  |  Credit Scoring 101  |  Common Abbreviations  |  FTC: FCRA Links  |  FTC: FDCPA Links  |  Opt-Out  |  State Resources

"However gradual may be the growth of confidence, that of credit requires still more time to arrive at maturity” ~ Benjamin Disraeli

Super Contributor
DI

Martndee wrote:

I  just checked our FICO for TU and it came back a 697.  Experian FAKO was a 714, and EQ was a 667.  Who would be the best to use that looks at Transunion or Experien?  Also we have a dismissed BK from 2001.

Thanks

State Farm uses TU for credit.  For insurance they pull EX.

New Visitor
martndee2

Thanks for the information.  The Trans Union was an actual FICO score.  Does State Farm issue a credit card and does any one have any information on it?  Also with State Farm and Barclays....will the 2001 BK affect their decision?

Thanks

Super Contributor
DI

martndee2 wrote:

Thanks for the information.  The Trans Union was an actual FICO score.  Does State Farm issue a credit card and does any one have any information on it?  Also with State Farm and Barclays....will the 2001 BK affect their decision?

Thanks

http://www.statefarm.com/bank/credit_cards/credit_cards.asp

Not sure if they are BK friendly.  I think they do tolerate old late payments.  

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}