gogo420

What Credit Card???

TRying to rebuild my credit. I just applied for a CAP1 and got denied :smileysad:... which card or dept store card will you ANYone recomened. My myfico from myfico is EQ654 TU602 and exp. 564 from experian.com.. my eq report has 1 Charge/off from a repo back in 09. its shows closed Neg. and a tax and tax lean from 05.. What Card company only pulls EQ

Senior Contributor
bichonmom

Re: What Credit Card???

gogo420 wrote:

TRying to rebuild my credit. I just applied for a CAP1 and got denied :smileysad:... which card or dept store card will you ANYone recomened. My myfico from myfico is EQ654 TU602 and exp. 564 from experian.com.. my eq report has 1 Charge/off from a repo back in 09. its shows closed Neg. and a tax and tax lean from 05.. What Card company only pulls EQ

In order to best advise you, we need more info. What else is on your CR? How many CCs? What are your balances? Oldest acct? Newest acct? AAoA? Util (balances vs credit line)?

You may need to start with a secured card if you don't have any other credit established. Also, there are different levels of Cap One CCs. So, while you may have been denied, there may be a Cap One sub-prime card that you would be approved for. That's how many of us have rebuilt our credit.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+