Valued Contributor
Dustink

Re: What Credit Cards should I pay off?

Another method would be paying off Chase, then paying off high interest to low interest.

Once your lower utilization reports, app for the Chase slate card and transfer your balances.

Too many INQs & low AAoA so I'm off to tend the Garden.     Age:21    

$14k          $8.5K          $7.5k          $7.5k         $6.5k             $6k             $5k            $5k             $5k              $5k           NPSL       @ 0%
Valued Contributor
armbenderc

Re: What Credit Cards should I pay off?

It's tough time for you. The moment you paid Amex, Citi, and Chase (maybe), they may reduce your credit.

AMEX: I would be suprise if Amex hasn't call you already or even give you FR. They will reduce your credit if you don't PIF soon.

Citi: Depends if you are still on 0% promo, be careful they will reduce your CL.

Chase: same as citi.

I would do as follow:

PIF CAP1

PIF amex

PIF on chase

What ever you have left distribute evenly on BOA, Discover, and Citi

Dont' have to follow my advice because I maybe wrong. :smileysurprised:

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+