Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Do You Make Of This?

tag
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: What Do You Make Of This?

In my experience Barclays typically HP for CLI.
Message 11 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

Well, since Magic is in my username some might as well know that i'm also a bit superstitious.

That may well be the signal to pull the trigger for Sallie Mae Smiley Very Happy  

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

Well, since Magic is in my username some might as well know that i'm also a bit superstitious.

That may well be the signal to pull the trigger for Sallie Mae Smiley Very Happy  

I would still wait until April.

Message 13 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

RING, RING, RING!!

Something peculiar just occurred to me.

Chase lodged a HP on the recent CSP approval on the 14th.

5 days later Barclays pulls a SP on the report.

Simple coincidence? Maybe, but i would wager a strong suspicion that there are some form of electronic measures fully in play here that alerts certain lenders (Barclays most certainly) to when something they deem (triggerable) pops an LED on their security board Smiley Very Happy

I'm pulling the trigger again with them this month ONLY IF the CSP doesn't report just yet before doing the app. If not, all bets are off for SM and i'll just go for another Chase card instead, likely Marriot or IHG.

There's a brand spanking new IH Group property on the Ohio that debuts it's opening June 1, and it is a dandy one and not so far away.

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

RING, RING, RING!!

Simple coincidence? Maybe, but i would wager a strong suspicion that there are some form of electronic measures fully in play here that alerts certain lenders (Barclays most certainly) to when something they deem (triggerable) pops an LED on their security board Smiley Very Happy

I'm pulling the trigger again with them this month ONLY IF the CSP doesn't report just yet before doing the app. If not, all bets are off for SM and i'll just go for another Chase card instead, likely Marriot or IHG.

There's a brand spanking new IH Group property on the Ohio that debuts it's opening June 1, and it is a dandy one and not so far away.

Why not just garden until April-June for that Sallie Mae?

Message 15 of 18
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

RING, RING, RING!!

I'm all gardened out.

As it stands, there's only the SM that i have interest in and anything else can wait until the end of 2015  That will be the gardening strategy.

Message 16 of 18
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Sorry just from your title I had a flashback to the old Airplane! movie. "What do you make of this?" " I can make a bird, a plane or a pterodactyl!"
Message 17 of 18
mikelo22
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@UFGuy2006 wrote:

RING, RING, RING!!

I'm all gardened out.

As it stands, there's only the SM that i have interest in and anything else can wait until the end of 2015  That will be the gardening strategy.

Aren't we all Smiley Tongue

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.