cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Does the 10-day Message Really Mean?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What Does the 10-day Message Really Mean?

I apped for the Fuel Rewards Mastercard and got the 10-day further processing message. Does this mean someone manually looks over the app and approves it? Or is it a denial?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What Does the 10-day Message Really Mean?

was it 7-10? or just 10? if it's 7-10 that's the amount of time they allocate to process the denial letter and mail it to your residence
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I apped for the Fuel Rewards Mastercard and got the 10-day further processing message. Does this mean someone manually looks over the app and approves it? Or is it a denial?

It can mean anything.  What are your scores and how does your credit profile look like?

Message 3 of 5
ddemari
Super Contributor

Did you go and try to set up a profile on the comenity site. If it happens afte A pop up, sometimes u can try To set up account right away.
Sometimes it's a denial or verification letter.
Message 4 of 5
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

It can mean anything.  What are your scores and how does your credit profile look like?

Exactly.   OP, don't read much into the message as it can yield any of the above mentioned scenarios from further processing to a declined decision. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.