Did you mean: 

What I like about my Chase CC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What I like about my Chase CC

@haulingthescoreup wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
I still have the original Chase Freedom reward structure.

I still don't know if this is just for new cards (mine was converted when they dropped the Borders Visa.)

But another member who had had the Freedom for a while posted that her (I think the member was a she) program changed, too. Maybe it happens when you hit the month that your card was opened or something. Smiley Tongue

I hope they do still have two versions going, and that they might graduate me to it. But I'm not optimistic --the same thing seemed to happen to the Freedom Plus, and only a few members still seem to have the Plus rewards structure.

I have 2 Chase Freedom cards.  On June 30th, my Chase Freedom Visa card's reward program changed to "Ultimate Rewards."   My Chase Freedom World MasterCard still has the original rewards program structure.

I was informed by Chase that eventually all Freedom accounts will be changing to Ultimate Rewards. 

Message 21 of 22
moonman
Frequent Contributor

Re: What I like about my Chase CC

It looks like Chase is  tweaking  the freedom card for new accounts on their website for better or worse, if you go to the credit card selection you will see that the 50 dollar cash back on your first purchase has been changed to 100 dollar cash back when spending  500 hundred dollars in the first three months of opening the account.
Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.