Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What SCT popup won't pop up for you?

tag
willwar14
Valued Contributor

What SCT popup won't pop up for you?

The only one that won't pop for me is Victoria's Secret.. I'm sure there's more ones I haven't tried but I'm curious..
CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

Re: What SCT popup won't pop up for you?

any of them worth having.

Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

my girl shops at express a lot. i was wanting to get that one but i cant get it to pop up at all...

Message 3 of 23
ddemari
Super Contributor

It's so funny that Victoria secrets usually wins on the comenity pop up / can't get it. For me that was the first one and the easiest. I could never get virgin America but was approved cold app. I also can't get Orbitz visa to show up.
Message 4 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've gotten 35 different ones, but I've never been able to get Victoria's Secret or Eddie Bauer.

Message 5 of 23
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

NONE...NADA...ZIP!! They were IIB for me, so I think Im banned from the SCT. They  make me HP everything! lol

Message 6 of 23
happypill
Valued Contributor

I have never gotten Victoria Secret either.  Wonder what the secret is that makes that one impossible for some and super easy for others.  I wouldn't mind getting Virgin or Total Rewards but have never seen either one.

The one comenity card that I really wanted was the Sportsman's Guide, and it was almost a year but finally got a pop-up and a pretty decent starting limit.

Message 7 of 23
NoAnchoviesPlease
Established Contributor

I got VS easily, and I use it every month or two. Angels Forever!

I wish I could get Total Rewards VISA. I cold-applied last year but util and probably inquiries were too high. I prefer MGM to Caesars (I eat at Caesars and sleep at MGM) but MGM doesn't have a branded loyalty card. And my TR Diamond status is through Founderscard so it's only good for 3 more months unless they renew. 

12/29/2015 669/696/706
01/10/2016 698/711/730 but still to and fro a bit

Climbing to 700 and beyond. It's too cold for gardening.
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

The sportsman guide. My wife got the pop up. Approved for 10k. I've tried, tried, and tried. Nada! VS was my first one I tried and poped up.
Message 9 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I couldn't get Victoria's Secret to pop-up for me either, until I saw a thread that said to try an old address. Sure enough I put in a previous address and BAM! there it was. I didn't take it... I just wanted to see the pop-up. J-Crew was the same way. 

Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.