Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Stores Pull What, A short list

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What Stores Pull What, A short list

Key:  X = Experian  E = Equifax  T = Trans Union

Advanta Mortgage X Allstate Insurance T American Eagle Outfitters X Amex X OR T Amoco/BP E OR X Aria X Associates Bank E Associates Credit X OR T AT&T Wireless E Bank First X Bank of America T OR E BankBoston X BankOne TransUnion Best Buy X Bradlees T Brooks Brothers X Capital One X OR E Cato T Chase E OR T Circuit City X OR E Citgo X Citibank E OR T CompUSA T Daytons X OR E Dell Credit X Diamond Shamrock E OR X Discover T OR E Disney Credit Card X DLJ Direct (Online Trading) E Eddie Bauer T Exxon X Farmers T FCNB T Filenes T First Consumers Bank E First USA T OR E Fleet Bank X Foleys T OR E Ford Motor Credit E Fred Meyers/Littman Jewelers X GE Capital E GetSmart X Home Depot X Household Bank T Hudsons X OR E JC Penney E KAY Jewelers T Kmart X Lord & Taylor X Lowe's X Macy's (GE Capitol) X OR E Marshall Fields X OR E MBNA X OR T Mcraes T Mervyns X OR E Mobil T Neiman Marcus X OR T Nextcard T AND X OfficeMax T OR X Orchard Bank X Providian Financial X QVC X Retailers National Bank X OR E Sears E OR T Security First National Bank E OR T Shell X Spiegel T Staples T OR X Sunoco E OR X Target X OR E Texaco T The Bon*Ton E Travelers Bank T Voice Stream Wireless T Walmart X Wells Fargo T OR E WFNNB E Zales Jewelers T
Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What Stores Pull What, A short list

myhearts:

I can't read your post w/o my brain aneurysm hemorrhaging.Smiley Happy Can you redo it?
Message 2 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I want to apply for wells fargo. Can you be more specific because I have tax lien on EXP but not on TU.

Thanks

Message 3 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please do it over in a better format.

What about Bank of America, Citi bank, and J.P Morgan Chase(Chase). Thank you. and do you think I can get a good rate and better credit limit on a loan with a score about 700 and 715?
Message 4 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I mean Unsecured loan with this banks  
Message 5 of 38
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Redamagon wrote:
Please do it over in a better format.

What about Bank of America, Citi bank, and J.P Morgan Chase(Chase). Thank you. and do you think I can get a good rate and better credit limit on a loan with a score about 700 and 715?

Are you looking for a loan or a credit card?
Message 6 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am looking for a loan and I would like to know which bank gives a better loan and rate for unsecured loans with a credit score of 700-725, and which credit bureau do they usually use.
Message 7 of 38
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Redamagon wrote:
I am looking for a loan and I would like to know which bank gives a better loan and rate for unsecured loans with a credit score of 700-725, and which credit bureau do they usually use.

BoA (bank of america) has an unsecured flexible term personal loan as low as 8.99%. You can borrow up to 25K. Your scores alone might very well qualify you. It's impossible to know for sure which CRA a lender or CCC might pull. You can ask before they pull your credit, maybe they will tell you and maybe they won't. That said, if I were betting, I would guess BoA would pull EQ, maybe TU.
Message 8 of 38
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA pulled EX in AZ for me.
Message 9 of 38
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Tmleverage wrote:
BOA pulled EX in AZ for me.

Shocking!
Message 10 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.