cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Student Credit Can I Get with my credit score / History ?

tag
JKingg

What Student Credit Can I Get with my credit score / History ?

I trying to build my CS so I can refin my car . I have One CC max out and my other acconts are about 40% used .  Its kind a hard to get another card with my history . 
And Im trying to do a Balance Transfer so My card wouldnt be max out and end up paying the ARP .or so .

Basically im trying to rearrange my card balance .  To bring down my uitl on my WellsFargo College card . 

My monthly Income is  around 2,135 

Heres my Infor

EX :554  EQ : 563  TRAN : 598

I dont know if this will help but here my recently credit summary chances . 

EXPERIAN EQUIFAX TRANSUNION

New Inquiries:1007
Derogatory Information:110
New Accounts:333
Items Removed Or In Dispute:000
Closed Accounts:000
Public Records:000

EXPERIAN EQUIFAX TRANSUNION

Current Score554563598
Score Factor #1:You were late with your payments or were derogatory 3 months ago.You were late with your payments or were derogatory 3 months ago.On average, you are using 85% of the credit limit on your revolving accounts.
Score Factor #2:None of your credit accounts has a past due amount.You have no collection accounts or negative public records listed in your credit report.You have never been late with your payments, and no collection accounts or negative public records are listed in your credit report.
Score Factor #3:You owe debt on 83% of your accounts.On average, you are using 87% of the credit limit on your revolving accounts.You opened your first credit account 1 year and 5 months ago.
Score Factor #4:You have no collection accounts or negative public records listed in your credit report.You have at least one revolving credit account from a bank.You have at least one revolving credit account from a bank.
Previous Score:529563657
Difference:250-59
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JustinS
Regular Contributor

Re: What Student Credit Can I Get with my credit score / History ?

While it would benefit to have a BT card the issue is with high utilization it's very hard (if not impossible) for lenders to justify giving a 0% interest card out. Typically most creditors view the risk as to high when having a very high utilization on TLs.

I wish you the best luck however with high util and scores sub 600 it's definitely going to be an uphill battle (I know probably not what you'd want to hear but from everything I've read and seen on the forum so far it's on par for the course). I'd really focus more on getting balance paid down. Also a CU might be willing to help so that is somewhere to look into (just expect to not hear so good of APRs with lower scores in general).

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.