cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What TU FICO version does the WalMart score reflect?

tag
visorboy1974
Valued Contributor

What TU FICO version does the WalMart score reflect?

Long story short, I had a few baddies come off my TU report recently and expected my FICO score to inch up a little.  While it did on MyFico, (724 to 727), the WalMart score fell from 689 to 679. 

The only thing I can think of is the two tradelines I had fall off were from 2000 and 2004 respectively so I lost the age.  That said, will the rest of my baddies falling off late this year have the same impact on my score?  I find it crazy that a baddie falling off hurts my score one bit, yet it looks like that's what happens. 

Which score should I pay attention to?  I've heard rumors that WalMart is TU 04 but haven't seen any confirmation on that. 

FICO Scores Updated 07/15 EQ08 748 EX08 748 TU08 818
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
DVH1980
Contributor

Re: What TU FICO version does the WalMart score reflect?

*USAA WORLD MC 18k* *USAA VISA 12k* *AMEX BCE 10k* *DISCOVER IT 15k* *AMEX ZYNC* *B of A SIGNATURE CASH 15k* *NAVY FEDERAL PLATINUM 20k* *CITI DOUBLE CASH 15k* *Veridian CU 14k* *Barclays Apple 12.5k*

Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: What TU FICO version does the WalMart score reflect?

We don't know....it's not TU98 for sure. I vote for CC-enhanced myself (like the PFICO of yore).

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.