Valued Contributor
visorboy1974

What TU FICO version does the WalMart score reflect?

Long story short, I had a few baddies come off my TU report recently and expected my FICO score to inch up a little.  While it did on MyFico, (724 to 727), the WalMart score fell from 689 to 679. 

The only thing I can think of is the two tradelines I had fall off were from 2000 and 2004 respectively so I lost the age.  That said, will the rest of my baddies falling off late this year have the same impact on my score?  I find it crazy that a baddie falling off hurts my score one bit, yet it looks like that's what happens. 

Which score should I pay attention to?  I've heard rumors that WalMart is TU 04 but haven't seen any confirmation on that. 

Contributor
DVH1980

Re: What TU FICO version does the WalMart score reflect?

[ Edited ]

My wallet:
***Amex BCE 3k***USAA Platinum Visa 12k***Barclays Apple 7500k***Veridian CU 10k***Discover It 10k***Bank of America 8k***Amex Zync***USAA Patinum MC 12k***Navy Federal 20k
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: What TU FICO version does the WalMart score reflect?

We don't know....it's not TU98 for sure. I vote for CC-enhanced myself (like the PFICO of yore).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}