Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a Great Service AMEX !! Love it !!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What a Great Service AMEX !! Love it !!

I just noticed on Amex online account about their FREE service ...  "My Credit Score & Report" ...  it's from Experian and once a year just like Free Report at Annualcreditreport.com   But this one will come with Credit Score.   Believe or not, the credit report & score is exactly same as one I received from Experian directly. *Experian credit report & Score from Discover Identity Theft Protection is also the exactly same.

How about yours?  Is it same?

My Credit Score & Report:

This is a complimentary benefit offered exclusively to American Express® Cardmembers.

You pay absolutely nothing. Simply sign up to gain access to your credit score and report.

You may learn more and enroll on the web by going to americanexpress.com/creditscore and logging in to your American Express online account using your user name and password.

Your enrollment in My Credit Score & Report will last 30 days. After 30 days, you will no longer have access to your complimentary credit score and report.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: What a Great Service AMEX !! Love it !!

yes it's the same- both are FAKOS.

@Anonymous wrote:

I just noticed on Amex online account about their FREE service ...  "My Credit Score & Report" ...  it's from Experian and once a year just like Free Report at Annualcreditreport.com   But this one will come with Credit Score.   Believe or not, the credit report & score is exactly same as one I received from Experian directly. *Experian credit report & Score from Discover Identity Theft Protection is also the exactly same.

How about yours?  Is it same?

This is a complimentary benefit offered exclusively to American Express® Cardmembers.

You pay absolutely nothing. Simply sign up to gain access to your credit score and report.

You may learn more and enroll on the web by going to americanexpress.com/creditscore and logging in to your American Express online account using your user name and password.

Your enrollment in My Credit Score & Report will last 30 days. After 30 days, you will no longer have access to your complimentary credit score and report.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Really?  Even directly from Experian?  

Well, good thing is all three scores are exactly the same.  The reports I got from Chase and Citi, those scores are different.

Message 3 of 6
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Good thing about Credit Secure at least the last I heard was that it was not a 24+1 daily puller so if you like to pull the report every day you do not have to watch the clock.

Message 4 of 6
score_building
Senior Contributor

bunnyrabbit wrote:

Really?  Even directly from Experian?  

Well, good thing is all three scores are exactly the same.  The reports I got from Chase and Citi, those scores are different.

Yep.  I know bunnyrabbit, wouldn't it be great if it was the real EX FICO!  Unfortunatley, EX barred consumers from obtaining their real EX FICO scores 13FEB09.

Since then they've continued to shamelessly peddle useless FAKOS from their site :smileyindifferent:

Which Amex card are you getting your free FAKO from, is it the Amex Clear card?

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

score_building,  mine is Amex (Clear ) Blue.  

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.