Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a day! What a spree!

tag
unlucky

Re: What a day! What a spree!

Congratulations !!

Could you give some details as in your AAoA, Inq# and Util% ? Thanks.

Starting FICO Score: 01/11: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Score: 08/13: TU: 722 (Walmart) | EQ: 721
Message 11 of 15
0x2D

Thanks so much guys! I know this was my first post, but I've lurked for ages!

@unlucky:

<CARD> - <LIMIT>

Credit Union CC - $3,125

CapOne - $1,800 (Love button just added $500 a week or so ago)

Orchard Bank - $400 (CapOne won't up the limit for a while, as they just acquired them, says a rep)

BarClay - $3,700 (Was $1k, requested a limit increase in May to buy a new retina Macbook for work)

Oldest card was CapOne @6 years, average age is 2 years.

I had just paid off everything, so utilization has been 0% for the past 30 days or so.

Equifax reports 0 inquiries, Experian reports 1, from fall '12, from a new Verizon plan.

My scores were 697 (EQ) and 696 (EX), and I did all 3 of the apps from ~12-1pm yesterday.

Amex gave instant approval, had to call to get my limit.

Chase gave wait and see notice, called back ~10 times over next hour or so using automatic status checker, couldn't find an app for SSN for a while, then approval. Called for CL.

Discover approved immediately, had to call for limit as well.

Edit: So, what can I reasonably expect to happen to my credit score? I know the inquiries will hurt it a bit, but will it be offest perhaps by the more than doubling of limits that occurred? 

Message 12 of 15
0x2D

Just for fun I applied for the Amazon Rewards card from Chase, got instant approved just now for a temporary limit of $1,500! Plus a free $30 gift card Smiley Happy

This is a little addicting...

Message 13 of 15
CREDITSURFER
Frequent Contributor

@0x2D wrote:

Just for fun I applied for the Amazon Rewards card from Chase, got instant approved just now for a temporary limit of $1,500! Plus a free $30 gift card Smiley Happy

This is a little addicting...

CONGRATS! its very addicting, thats what the garden club is for.

Mouse over for CL
FICO EQ (670) 9/6, TUwalmart (725) 11/4, Discover FICO (725) 11/19, AMEX EX Pull (728) 11/29
GOAL: 750 with all
Message 14 of 15
0x2D

And, I just tried and got approved for a Paypal Extras Mastercard. Just.. wowzers. They said they can't tell me my CL until it arrives and I activite it though.

So, all in all, 5/5 in ~22 hour period:

• Amex Blue Cash Preferred - $2,000
  • Chase Sapphire - $5,000
  • Discover IT - $8,500
  • Amazon Rewards - $1,500 
  • Paypal Extras - $250

I suppose it is time I head over to the garden thread and get my n00b spade now Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.