unlucky

Re: What a day! What a spree!

Congratulations !!

Could you give some details as in your AAoA, Inq# and Util% ? Thanks.

Starting FICO Score: 01/11: TU 498 | EQ: 502
Current FICO Score: 08/13: TU: 722 (Walmart) | EQ: 721
0x2D

[ Edited ]

Thanks so much guys! I know this was my first post, but I've lurked for ages!

@unlucky:

<CARD> - <LIMIT>

Credit Union CC - $3,125

CapOne - $1,800 (Love button just added $500 a week or so ago)

Orchard Bank - $400 (CapOne won't up the limit for a while, as they just acquired them, says a rep)

BarClay - $3,700 (Was $1k, requested a limit increase in May to buy a new retina Macbook for work)

Oldest card was CapOne @6 years, average age is 2 years.

I had just paid off everything, so utilization has been 0% for the past 30 days or so.

Equifax reports 0 inquiries, Experian reports 1, from fall '12, from a new Verizon plan.

My scores were 697 (EQ) and 696 (EX), and I did all 3 of the apps from ~12-1pm yesterday.

Amex gave instant approval, had to call to get my limit.

Chase gave wait and see notice, called back ~10 times over next hour or so using automatic status checker, couldn't find an app for SSN for a while, then approval. Called for CL.

Discover approved immediately, had to call for limit as well.

Edit: So, what can I reasonably expect to happen to my credit score? I know the inquiries will hurt it a bit, but will it be offest perhaps by the more than doubling of limits that occurred? 

0x2D

Just for fun I applied for the Amazon Rewards card from Chase, got instant approved just now for a temporary limit of $1,500! Plus a free $30 gift card :smileyhappy:

This is a little addicting...

Frequent Contributor
CREDITSURFER

0x2D wrote:

Just for fun I applied for the Amazon Rewards card from Chase, got instant approved just now for a temporary limit of $1,500! Plus a free $30 gift card :smileyhappy:

This is a little addicting...

CONGRATS! its very addicting, thats what the garden club is for.

Mouse over for CL
FICO EQ (670) 9/6, TUwalmart (725) 11/4, Discover FICO (725) 11/19, AMEX EX Pull (728) 11/29
GOAL: 750 with all
0x2D

[ Edited ]

And, I just tried and got approved for a Paypal Extras Mastercard. Just.. wowzers. They said they can't tell me my CL until it arrives and I activite it though.

So, all in all, 5/5 in ~22 hour period:

• Amex Blue Cash Preferred - $2,000
  • Chase Sapphire - $5,000
  • Discover IT - $8,500
  • Amazon Rewards - $1,500 
  • Paypal Extras - $250

I suppose it is time I head over to the garden thread and get my n00b spade now :smileyhappy:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+