Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

Re: What about less than 1% util?

Moobs wrote:
That is great info to know! Especially for me while I'm on my quest to get below 10%. Now I know that I don't just need to get below 10%, I need to get below 9%. I probably would have bought all new reports as soon as I got to 9.2% but now I know different. I love this place! :

Moobs, I'm not sure that they round up for all figures, only if you're below 1%. As I recall, other util figures get rounded normally.

I certainly wouldn't swear to it though. And sometimes I've had bizarre utils displayed that I can't begin to figure out how they reached. This happens especially on TU.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Moderator Emeritus
psychic

Sylvia--

It didn't take long at all.  I only had 1 balance to consider.  :smileyvery-happy:
EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Established Member
InSearchOf720

Does anyone think you would get extra points for being at say 1% instead of 3% or does it not make a difference as long as it is between 1%-9%?
Scores Transunion-680 Equifax-661 Experian-701
As of 11/8/08
Scores Transunion-719 Equifax-697 Experian-788

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+