Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my Approval Odds?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are my Approval Odds?

TU =721, EXP = 720 as of 10/3/2012 (no negatives lates Bk's or CO's) just approved for the Amex T.E. (Costco) last week still waiting to get it via mail they did a manual review as I recon for this card that was done on 10/12/2012 through experian. My Green and Zync have a NPSL, and as of tonight I could possible run these amounts below through.  I only had these cards since 7/19 approved on 7/13/2012. What are my odds for getting approved for the Platinum card and not triggering a flag?

Your inquiry to spend $12000 has been APPROVED. This approval is based on your

account information available at this time.

ZYNC® Card - xxxxx

LIMIT DETAILS TOTAL

Spending Limit No Pre-Set LimIT

Your inquiry to spend $12000 has been APPROVED. This approval is based on your

account information available at this time.

Green Card - xxxxx

LIMIT DETAILS TOTAL

Spending Limit No Pre-Set Limit

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Re: What are my Approval Odds?

Is that Experian score you listed a Fico or Fako? Why did you have to Recon for the AMEX T.E.?

Starting Score: EQ 609, EX 633(Fako), TU 700
Current Score: EQ 699, EX 758, TU 733
Goal Score: 720 across the board
Garden Club Member-GC Challenge: App free since 10/31/12 Smiley Wink
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Real scores. I had an error on my Experian report that showed up on 8/8/2012 had it removed, but for some reason when I app'd for the T.E. card Amex was basing my credit report from Experian on that same date 8-8-2012.  I talked to two reps as I did not understand why they were using a credit report from two months ago. I also told them that there was an error on the report which has since been deleted. Then she asked if I would like them to do a manual review and do the HP I said, yes please. And then approved it took two days but they pulled it on the 10/12/2012 and approved at like 11am so it was quick. 

Message 3 of 9
gettnthere
Established Contributor

Well congrats on the approval. How long have you had the Zync and Green cards? Whats the rest of your credit profile look like?

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Clean no blemishes. Got the cards back in 7/19/2012 approved 7/12/2012. Utility is less than 3%, 1.3 years of reporting credit.

Message 5 of 9
gettnthere
Established Contributor

From the looks of it, it seems you shouldn't have a problem with getting approved for the platinum. If you could wait though, you could just upgrade your green card to the Platinum card and save a HP. Any particular reason you want the Zync, Green and Platinum charge cards?

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do not need the Zync or Green if I get the Platinum, but I would want to keep them for atleast a full year before I close them. I just want to be sure I also get the bonus points, as of today I would have had the Zync and Green for just over 90 days.

Message 7 of 9
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval! Seems with the more recent report they pulled, Platinum looks to be a good bet.

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 8 of 9
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I agree on PC'ing the Green to the Platinum. Save yourself the HP.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.