Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my chances for Discover IT???

tag
brittany15213
Established Member

What are my chances for Discover IT???

I really want to apply for the Discover IT card. I talked to Discover today because I have three missed payments with them back from 2009 but they said I could still reapply. My scores are EQ 617 and EX 643. I have two collections that should be updated to Paid anyday now. I dont want to put the inquiry on my report unless I have good chances of getting approved...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: What are my chances for Discover IT???

@brittany15213 wrote:

I really want to apply for the Discover IT card. I talked to Discover today because I have three missed payments with them back from 2009 but they said I could still reapply. My scores are EQ 617 and EX 643. I have two collections that should be updated to Paid anyday now. I dont want to put the inquiry on my report unless I have good chances of getting approved...

IMO very slim. I would garden what you have for a year while working hard to get the collections off of your report. If they were to approve you it would probably be on a recon and and for a toy limit.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.