cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my chances of getting USAirways MC via Juniper/Barclays?

tag
daisyduke
Valued Contributor

What are my chances of getting USAirways MC via Juniper/Barclays?

Ok, here is what I got currently:

18 Accounts, 16 positive accounts (no lates, nothing bad)  two baddies paid CO's that are from 07 and 08.

My AAoA is five years right now - adding one more card could put me below that 5 year AAoA, which I'm sure they'll be a nice ding.. But I think my two paid mortgages which helps my history are gonna go come July or June 2010 (so I want to app prior to that date, just in case)....they'll hit the ten year mark of being closed, paid.

16 accounts of those about 7 are open, my overall utility is about 20%.

My DTI is something like 12% (on a monthly basis).

My plan was to get down my utilization to about 9 percent, then apply but I don't know how strict they would be with two things: lots of new accounts added in last quarter of 09 and one new one for Feb 10. No inquiries on TU. 1 inquiry on EQ and I think 5 inquries on EX. (I think I have 7 new accounts from last quarter of 09 to Feb of 10)...Are they inquiry/new account sensitive? What about those two paid CO's, kind of recent?

Even though I have no inquiries on TU, I have all the accounts that I applied for, so I guess I could be denied for 'too many new accounts".

Do you think I have a shot? I know it's hard to say, crystal ball sort of question, but your thoughts are welcome.

thanks in advance.

Starting Score: 682 EQ, 663 TU
Current Score: 687 EQ - 705 TU on 7/18/10
Goal Score: 700 + both EQ and TU

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.