cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are my credit card options with my current credit score?

tag
jbsea
Established Contributor

Re: What are my credit card options with my current credit score?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Right now I'm looking for a credit card to help give boost to my current credit score. What are some good credit card options with my current credit score of: Equifax 546, Transunion 575, Experian 571?

Venture!

Oh, come on. Don't do that to them. Smiley Indifferent

As much as I'd LOVE to see a Venture approval with mid 500's scores, It just isn't going to happen.

OP, Whatever you do, Please stay away (FAR) from CreditOne, Continental Finance and FirstPremier.

Dont forget to include First Access

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 21 of 23
skigirl916
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

OP, Whatever you do, Please stay away (FAR) from CreditOne, Continental Finance and FirstPremier.

I actually totally, completely, 1000000% disagree with this.

CreditOne was how I began my credit repair journey. It'll cost ya, but it's the easiest and quickest way - IMO - to start (re)building credit when your scores are so low.  Use and season it, have it grow a little, and then try for better cards, and ultimately close the Credit One card.

Weren't you the one complaining that they wouldn't close your account out?

I cannot consciously recommend this poor and disgusting excuse for a CC company.

Yes. But without them, I wouldn't be where I am today. And I opened that account just 18 months ago. Look at me now!! Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@skigirl916 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I actually totally, completely, 1000000% disagree with this.

CreditOne was how I began my credit repair journey. It'll cost ya, but it's the easiest and quickest way - IMO - to start (re)building credit when your scores are so low.  Use and season it, have it grow a little, and then try for better cards, and ultimately close the Credit One card.

Weren't you the one complaining that they wouldn't close your account out?

I cannot consciously recommend this poor and disgusting excuse for a CC company.

Yes. But without them, I wouldn't be where I am today. And I opened that account just 18 months ago. Look at me now!! Smiley Very Happy

Low APR secured card from SDFCU woulda done you a lot better without the mountain of fees and no grace period interest.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.