cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are some of the Recon excuses you've used?

tag
TilltedBrim
Regular Contributor

What are some of the Recon excuses you've used?

I hear people always talking about their recon successes or not.  What are some of the reasons or excuses that you've given during a Recon rather it was successful, truthful, or not?  Has anyone found a particular something that seems to work better than others?  Thanks for sharing...

After falling off the wagon while in the garden... And going 2 for 4 on a drapping spree I've finally received my coveted Discover More. And now I'll limp back to the garden.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
XxRaVeNxX
Regular Contributor

Re: What are some of the Recon excuses you've used?

I haven't had to recon yet, but I saw someone use this for a CLI Recon....and I liked it so much, I saved it for future use...Honesty is the best policy...

"I am a credit nerd. I am constantly seeking higher limits on all my trade lines to improve my overall utilization and increase my FICO. I have no interest in actually using the credit that you grant me today"

Chase Southwest $5000 - November 2012 Wal Mart $1000 - November 2012 NFCU Visa $5,000 - Sept 2012 NFCU NavCheck $3,000 - October 2012 Amazon $900 - Aug 2012 Kay's Jewlery $2700 - Aug 2012 Buckle $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Roaman's $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Capital One Secured $225 - April 2012 Capital One Platinum $2500 - July 2012
Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@XxRaVeNxX wrote:

I haven't had to recon yet, but I saw someone use this for a CLI Recon....and I liked it so much, I saved it for future use...Honesty is the best policy...

"I am a credit nerd. I am constantly seeking higher limits on all my trade lines to improve my overall utilization and increase my FICO. I have no interest in actually using the credit that you grant me today"

Smiley Surprised

Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
amercnchopz34
Established Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@XxRaVeNxX wrote:

Smiley Surprised

Smiley Very Happy

i love this...have not used it YET !!!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.