Regular Contributor
TilltedBrim

What are some of the Recon excuses you've used?

I hear people always talking about their recon successes or not.  What are some of the reasons or excuses that you've given during a Recon rather it was successful, truthful, or not?  Has anyone found a particular something that seems to work better than others?  Thanks for sharing...

After falling off the wagon while in the garden... And going 2 for 4 on a drapping spree I've finally received my coveted Discover More. And now I'll limp back to the garden.
Regular Contributor
XxRaVeNxX

Re: What are some of the Recon excuses you've used?

I haven't had to recon yet, but I saw someone use this for a CLI Recon....and I liked it so much, I saved it for future use...Honesty is the best policy...

"I am a credit nerd. I am constantly seeking higher limits on all my trade lines to improve my overall utilization and increase my FICO. I have no interest in actually using the credit that you grant me today"

Chase Southwest $5000 - November 2012 Wal Mart $1000 - November 2012 NFCU Visa $5,000 - Sept 2012 NFCU NavCheck $3,000 - October 2012 Amazon $900 - Aug 2012 Kay's Jewlery $2700 - Aug 2012 Buckle $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Roaman's $250 (Shopping cart trick) - October 2012 Capital One Secured $225 - April 2012 Capital One Platinum $2500 - July 2012
Mega Contributor
LS2982

XxRaVeNxX wrote:

I haven't had to recon yet, but I saw someone use this for a CLI Recon....and I liked it so much, I saved it for future use...Honesty is the best policy...

"I am a credit nerd. I am constantly seeking higher limits on all my trade lines to improve my overall utilization and increase my FICO. I have no interest in actually using the credit that you grant me today"

:smileysurprised:

:smileyvery-happy:

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Established Contributor
amercnchopz34

LS2982 wrote:

XxRaVeNxX wrote:

:smileysurprised:

:smileyvery-happy:

i love this...have not used it YET !!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}