Reply
Valued Contributor
Posts: 7,300
Registered: ‎10-21-2012
0

Re: What are the Best cash back cards ???


myjourney wrote:

FNBO Amex 2% gas and groceries 


Hmmm... didn't think about this one since I don't have any FNBO CCs... that's an option.  Do you know if there are any caps on this one myjourney?

Regular Contributor
Posts: 241
Registered: ‎05-21-2011
0

Re: What are the Best cash back cards ???

#4 discover is ok for the categories but they have a cap.

While this true for the 1/4 categories, the IT card has a no cap 1% on all purchases.
Delta Amex $9500.........Marriott Rewards Premier $6500.......Discover IT $4600......Citi Preferred $3900.........Chase Freedom $3800......Barclay(apple) $2900.......BofA $1500.......
Capital One $4500....FNO.....$4900.....
Super Contributor
Posts: 9,599
Registered: ‎04-22-2013
0

Re: What are the Best cash back cards ???

There really aren't that many 2+%-on-everything cards.  The Priceline Visa was a good one but that is now 1%.  If the Fidelity one doesn't work for you, maybe see which categories are the biggest and perhaps one card can give you what you need on a majority of the spending.

 

Isn't there a 3% card available only in some Western states

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 491
Registered: ‎02-27-2012
0

Re: What are the Best cash back cards ???

What a 3% cash back card ???.. I'm moving Tom !!!!
Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,884
Registered: ‎10-24-2013
0

Re: What are the Best cash back cards ???

batclay 2% gas groceries and utility bills

capitol one quicksilver 1.5% everything else

the beatings will continue until moral improves Wal-Mart lowes, quicksilver, nasa, forum, Indiana members, nfcu, Barclay, upromise, Barclay arrival plus
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
Posts: 26,723
Registered: ‎02-07-2013
0

Re: What are the Best cash back cards ???


FinStar wrote:

myjourney wrote:

FNBO Amex 2% gas and groceries 


Hmmm... didn't think about this one since I don't have any FNBO CCs... that's an option.  Do you know if there are any caps on this one myjourney?


No caps at all unlimited:smileywink:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/2013
Super Contributor
Posts: 7,132
Registered: ‎02-27-2013
0

Re: What are the Best cash back cards ???


longtimelurker wrote:

There really aren't that many 2+%-on-everything cards.  The Priceline Visa was a good one but that is now 1%.  If the Fidelity one doesn't work for you, maybe see which categories are the biggest and perhaps one card can give you what you need on a majority of the spending.

 

Isn't there a 3% card available only in some Western states


JCB Marukai.

https://www.jcbusa.com/for_consumers/speciality-cards/marukai-premium-jcb-card/

The card is accepted anywhere Discover and Unionpay are accepted.

 

@youngman, JCB is a very "traditional" and EXTREMELY conservative bank. With double digit inquiries on file, it's guaranteed to be a denial....

 

 

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Valued Contributor
Posts: 7,300
Registered: ‎10-21-2012
0

Re: What are the Best cash back cards ???

[ Edited ]

enharu wrote:

longtimelurker wrote:

There really aren't that many 2+%-on-everything cards.  The Priceline Visa was a good one but that is now 1%.  If the Fidelity one doesn't work for you, maybe see which categories are the biggest and perhaps one card can give you what you need on a majority of the spending.

 

Isn't there a 3% card available only in some Western states


JCB Marukai.

https://www.jcbusa.com/for_consumers/speciality-cards/marukai-premium-jcb-card/

The card is accepted anywhere Discover and Unionpay are accepted.

 

@youngman, JCB is a very "traditional" and EXTREMELY conservative bank. With double digit inquiries on file, it's guaranteed to be a denial....

 

 


Or in the words of Suze Orman... DENIED!!  even if reconsidered...

 

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 491
Registered: ‎02-27-2012
0

Re: What are the Best cash back cards ???

Live in jersey can't apply lol
Established Contributor
Posts: 539
Registered: ‎10-22-2012
0

Re: What are the Best cash back cards ???

Is love to get that jcb card. I need to establish residency in Hawaii!

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,000 (Thanks Cap1 Executive Office <3) | Chase Freedom - $7,100 | Chase Amazon -$1,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 (I know what an odd limit) | Fidelity Amex -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000 | Walmart $15,000 | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $7,500 | Amex EveryDay - $10,000  | Citi DoubleCash - $15,000

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.