cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the approval odds for the following credit cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are the approval odds for the following credit cards?

Oh I get you, Im not sure what happened with the card, my initial deposit was $400 so they gave me $504, then a few months later increased my credit limit to $800
Message 31 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

If possible;get back in NFCU!!!! NOW!!!! 😃LoL or go with secured WF CC you can secure up to $10,000 I believe BofA does too ...if you have cash and I mean (IF)...do $2500 after 6mo. Then Add another $2500 this should unsecure after 12mo. May buy your way to a VISA siggy😎
Message 32 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

But I was never in the Navy Smiley Sad
Ok $2,500-3,000 it is lol 😎
Message 33 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I put on the BofA pre-qual I need a card for Cash rewards or building my credit?
Message 34 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh I see...if you have a relationship with a family member in military they can get you membership...remember only tie up the $2500-$3000 if you can live without it for 12MO. If not put less;please don't secure a amount that will put you In financial hardship and blame (Milofico) for it😶YIKEs;this would defeat the purpose LoL😃
Message 35 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA sound s pretty gd...but do you have any badies on CR??? Are you maxed out on cards late payments??? I would think with gd history you would be higher than 530;you may have jus put too many inquiries on your CR😶?? had to ask again I feel like I'm missing something????
Message 36 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 9 inquiries, 100% excellent payments, over CLs though.
Message 37 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

No problem all advice is taken at my own discretion and I consider good advice Smiley Very Happy
Message 38 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah gotta be careful going over CLs
Message 39 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Its the worst thing I did there, I owe $1300~ in CC debt, Credit Karma simulator told me that if I lower my debt to $400~ my credit would go to 614~ and thats good for me ☺
Message 40 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.