cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the approval odds for the following credit cards?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are the approval odds for the following credit cards?

Yes I do plus I will be an MLO soon so I can't help others when my stuff isn't in check
Message 51 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Most of us been in the 500s so have I ...jus stay focus on your goal and you will see how fast you can turn it around
Message 52 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok I get paid tomorrow Ill do so and inform you guys of the scores
Message 53 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes I will listen and do so its great advice
Message 54 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guuy so much for your support and help and quick response times. It really means a lot. One of the best forum communities Ive seen BY FAR. Ill get back to you guys tomorrow with my accurate credit scores. Good night! 😉😊😃😄😅😆
Message 55 of 69
ddemari
Super Contributor

Op I agree with a lot of the posts here. Get the utilization way down and you will one feel better and two have much better odds as you scores I'll go up a lot when those maxed out tradelines are lower. And with some work on your scores, you could probably get the Evine live pop up at checkout and they don't do a hard pull from my experience.
Message 56 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok no problem thanks for the informative advice, but what is a pull-hard approach?
Message 57 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hard pull approach*
Message 58 of 69
Dahlia77
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Its the worst thing I did there, I owe $1300~ in CC debt, Credit Karma simulator told me that if I lower my debt to $400~ my credit would go to 614~ and thats good for me ☺

First bump you could get is by lowering your CC debt.  Your lines of credit are modest at this point and it sounds from this post like you're operating at a high percentage of CC utilization.  An easy bump would be to lower that to the optimum of 1-9% of your total credit limits.  At the very least get it under 20%.  Maybe I'm not reading right or missed something but that's what I got from this post.

Message 59 of 69
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes thats right my credit utilization is 105%
Message 60 of 69
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.