Super Contributor
concorduser

What are the cards that do not report to CRA's

I understand UMB CoBranded Cards / Revolution Card does not report to CRA's. What other cards are out there that do not report to CRA's? I do not want to take the new account hit if I were to apply for a new card.
Established Contributor
Uncle_Money

Re: What are the cards that do not report to CRA's

Valero gasoline card doesn't report to Experian. I called them about this, and the CSR checked with their credit department. The end result is they don't use Experian at all.
Equifax Fico 785 as of 01/18/2012
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

Macy's Visa does not report to TU.

I think Revolution is retooling and has closed many accounts pending whatever is supposed to be in the future.

New Contributor
mark925

[ Edited ]
Newegg Preferred Card doesn't report to any of the 3 CRA's unless you're 30 days late.
Message Edited by mark925 on 09-26-2009 10:37 PM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}