Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the ceilings for each card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the ceilings for each card?

I'd like to know just for reference what the maximum credit limit is for each credit card.

Starting with these then comment others you know:

Victoria's Secret
NFCU Cash Rewards
Target RedCard
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Re: What are the ceilings for each card?

NFCU CashRewards is $25000?
Message 2 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditplz wrote:
NFCU CashRewards is $25000?

All unsecured cards through NFCU can have a limit of up to $50,000 with the exception of the Flagship which goes to $80,000. Total exposure with NFCU is $80,000.

Most won't try to surpass the $25,000 limit with a single card however as it is almost always an automatic HP.

Message 3 of 18
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Oooooh I don't know why I thought that all were 25k and Flagship was 50k, sorry OP.
Message 4 of 18
creditguy
Valued Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
Oooooh I don't know why I thought that all were 25k and Flagship was 50k, sorry OP.

I always thought that too for quite a while. I suppose it's because you hear a lot reference to asking for the max and $25k in the same threads which leads people to assume $25k is the max. 

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditguy wrote:

@Creditplz wrote:

I always thought that too for quite a while. I suppose it's because you hear a lot reference to asking for the max and $25k in the same threads which leads people to assume $25k is the max. 

They are reffering to a 25k max because that is as high as you can normally go without an HP.  Most rely on the AR that happens every 60 days to take advantage of a SP CLI.  I was just reading on the NFCU thread someone who was given a $27,200 limit which was pretty odd from what we normally see which is folks with 2 NFCU cards at 25k each max and a CLOC at 15K.  Those are my goals

Message 6 of 18
creditguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@creditguy wrote:

@Creditplz wrote:

They are reffering to a 25k max because that is as high as you can normally go without an HP.  Most rely on the AR that happens every 60 days to take advantage of a SP CLI.  I was just reading on the NFCU thread someone who was given a $27,200 limit which was pretty odd from what we normally see which is folks with 2 NFCU cards at 25k each max and a CLOC at 15K.  Those are my goals

I am aware of the $25k CLI references. My point was maybe some people think a Navy card can only go to $25k because it's sometimes referred to the max without the clarification that it's because it's the max you can go without a HP. Anyhow thank you for further clarification and best of luck on your goals I hope you achieve them. 

Message 7 of 18
EAJuggalo
Established Contributor

I have heard that the max for VS is $3,000  but I don't know that for a fact.  That is just what I've seen thrown around on here.

EX700 TU 704 EQ 694 4/03/22
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Flex- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $1,000 Victoria's Secret- $1,200 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $13,800 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-$5,000 AMEX Delta Blue $1,000 Lowe's $5,000 Navy Platinum $17,000 AMEX BBP $2,000
Message 8 of 18
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Ive seen someone here with a 5k VS. Kohls is supposedly maxed at 3k.
Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mom's Kohl's is way, way more than 3k disgusting way more😉

And, I concur with the NFCU numbers and the logic as to why folks easily assume the SP maxes were the maxes

For many a double dose of 25k CL CCs and a 15K CLOC is enough to fathom, so further details are mute.😇
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.