Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the chances..

tag
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

Re: What are the chances..

Even if I apply end of January or beginning of February?
Message 11 of 31
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@killer_queen229 wrote:

YES!

Message 12 of 31
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@killer_queen229 wrote:

YES!

i'm just tired of waiting. I've been good for so long and all I ever do is pay my bills. Smiley Surprised

Message 13 of 31
BootStraps
Established Contributor

Hang in there Killer_Queen.

I'm in the same boat as you are, and desperately wanting to app for a Discover card.

If it helps, what keeps me from apping is thinking about the irritation (at myself) I would feel for wasting a HP because I apped too soon.

Waiting sucks, but wasting pulls sucks more!!!

Starting Score: All Under 590 (8/2011)
Current Score: Ex: 676 Eq: 681 Tu: 683
Goal Score: Ex: 725 Eq: 725 Tu: 725

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Back in the Garden 4/22/16 Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 31
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

@BootStraps wrote:

I'm in the same boat as you are, and desperately wanting to app for a Discover card.

If it helps, what keeps me from apping is thinking about the irritation (at myself) I would feel for wasting a HP because I apped too soon.

And the bf got me a new purse and wallet so those cards want to be in my wallet!! Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 31
ptilda
Established Contributor

@killer_queen229 wrote:

@BootStraps wrote:

And the bf got me a new purse and wallet so those cards want to be in my wallet!! Smiley Happy

Print out an imageof the card on cardstock, put the app date & put it in the wallet slot as incentive! Smiley Happy You've made it this far, just do something to take your mind off the apps... like knitting or birdwatching! haha

My Wallet:Fidelity Amex $1K, DCU $3.9K, US Bank AeroMexico $300, Quicksilver $1.3K, Cap1 secured MC $750, DiscoverIT $200, Care Credit $5K, Sportsman Guide Visa $3K, Kay $3K, Jared $3K,American Airlines CC $3K, Amazon $2.9k, Walmart $2.2k, Macy's $800 revolving/$5k furniture, Comenity retail cards $5.55kStarting Score: 618Current Score: 711
Message 16 of 31
killer_queen229
Established Contributor

I'm applying March 1st. Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 31
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@ptilda wrote:

@killer_queen229 wrote:

@BootStraps wrote:

Print out an imageof the card on cardstock, put the app date & put it in the wallet slot as incentive! Smiley Happy You've made it this far, just do something to take your mind off the apps... like knitting or birdwatching! haha

LOL... Good one.

Message 18 of 31
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@ptilda wrote:

@killer_queen229 wrote:

@BootStraps wrote:

Really nice idea.... 05/25 Barclays here I come...LOL

Message 19 of 31
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats you've been approved here's your new red card 

Get to stepping back to the garden Lol

To early stay garden strong Smiley Wink

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.