Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the chances...

tag
nj23
Regular Contributor

What are the chances...

That my brand new CSP I app'd for last night will arrive today since I called and got it rushed last night?  I've seen other people report they've gotten it the next business day.  Alas, I'm fairly sure that 8:00pm EST was too late for them to process the card order yesterday, but you never know!  I ordered a cell phone at 8pm one night long ago and I had it 12 hours later, and it was shipped from Tennesee to the East Coast.  I'm in a major metro area so it should arrive by Monday, I'd think.  Or maybe UPS Saturday Delivery?  Smiley Happy

FICO TU: 768 (Post-Spree 7/14 Discover FICO) FICO EX: 734 (post-spree 7/6) FICO EQ: 730 (7/15 Lender pull after INQs)
6% utility July 29th. Back into the Garden after a successful spree...for real this time Smiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Membersince2013
Valued Contributor

Re: What are the chances...

Nah, I'll most likely arrive on Monday.
Arrival+ | Barclaycard Rewards Mastercard | Citi Double Cash | CapOne QS (2) | Citi Diamond P | Freedom | Fidelity Amex | Amex Plat | Old Blue Cash | PRG | SPG | BCP | HHonors Surpass | Cap1 Venture | Discover | CSP | Cap1 Venture1 | BOA CR&TR (2) | Ritz Carlton | Southwest Rapid Rewards | Hyatt (2) | US Airways Mastercard (2) | Wells Fargo Rewards Visa | Marriott Premier (2) |

Fico Scores as of 2/21/15 - EX: total crap, TU: total crap, EQ: total crap
Message 2 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@nj23 wrote:

I ordered a cell phone at 8pm one night long ago and I had it 12 hours later, and it was shipped from Tennesee to the East Coast.

Apples and oranges.  Cell phones can be stocked.  Many companies stock products for faster delivery near or even at hubs of delivery companies such as FedEx's superhub in Memphis and UPS's Wordport in  Lousiville.   Credit cards have to be imprinted and then shipped which adds a bit of a delay.  It's possible but I wouldn't get too worked up about it.  Either way it will arrive soon.

Message 3 of 5
nj23
Regular Contributor

@takeshi74 wrote:

@nj23 wrote:

I ordered a cell phone at 8pm one night long ago and I had it 12 hours later, and it was shipped from Tennesee to the East Coast.

Apples and oranges.  Cell phones can be stocked.  Many companies stock products for faster delivery near or even at hubs of delivery companies such as FedEx's superhub in Memphis and UPS's Wordport in  Lousiville.   Credit cards have to be imprinted and then shipped which adds a bit of a delay.  It's possible but I wouldn't get too worked up about it.  Either way it will arrive soon.

Yeah...I'm realistically not expecting it til Monday but I am eager to book this travel I'm taking in a month ASAP.  

Thanks 

FICO TU: 768 (Post-Spree 7/14 Discover FICO) FICO EX: 734 (post-spree 7/6) FICO EQ: 730 (7/15 Lender pull after INQs)
6% utility July 29th. Back into the Garden after a successful spree...for real this time Smiley Very Happy
Message 4 of 5
pip3man
Valued Contributor

was approved for my freedom card in the morning on 04/28, later at night around 7ish called in to have it expressed. The following day around 4pm i got it in a fedex envelop stuffed under my front door. It only came with the card and a single letter attached.... I'm in the NY/NJ metro area... hope it helps

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.