Established Contributor
killer_queen229

Re: What are the chances..

Even if I apply end of January or beginning of February?

Valued Contributor
FinStar

killer_queen229 wrote:

YES!

Established Contributor
killer_queen229

FinStar wrote:

killer_queen229 wrote:

YES!

i'm just tired of waiting. I've been good for so long and all I ever do is pay my bills. :smileysurprised:

Established Contributor
BootStraps

Hang in there Killer_Queen.

I'm in the same boat as you are, and desperately wanting to app for a Discover card.

If it helps, what keeps me from apping is thinking about the irritation (at myself) I would feel for wasting a HP because I apped too soon.

Waiting sucks, but wasting pulls sucks more!!!

Starting Score: All Under 590 (8/2011)
Current Score: Ex: 687 Eq: 713 Tu: 717
Goal Score: Ex: 725 Eq: 725 Tu: 725

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Back in the Garden 8/8/2014 :smileyhappy:
Established Contributor
killer_queen229

BootStraps wrote:

I'm in the same boat as you are, and desperately wanting to app for a Discover card.

If it helps, what keeps me from apping is thinking about the irritation (at myself) I would feel for wasting a HP because I apped too soon.

And the bf got me a new purse and wallet so those cards want to be in my wallet!! :smileyhappy:

Established Contributor
ptilda

killer_queen229 wrote:

BootStraps wrote:

And the bf got me a new purse and wallet so those cards want to be in my wallet!! :smileyhappy:

Print out an imageof the card on cardstock, put the app date & put it in the wallet slot as incentive! :smileyhappy: You've made it this far, just do something to take your mind off the apps... like knitting or birdwatching! haha

My Wallet:Fidelity Amex $1K, DCU $3.9K, US Bank AeroMexico $300, Quicksilver $1.3K, Cap1 secured MC $750, DiscoverIT $200, Care Credit $5K, Sportsman Guide Visa $3K, Kay $3K, Jared $3K,American Airlines CC $3K, Amazon $2.9k, Walmart $2.2k, Macy's $800 revolving/$5k furniture, Comenity retail cards $5.55kStarting Score: 618Current Score: 711
Established Contributor
killer_queen229

I'm applying March 1st. :smileyhappy:

Valued Contributor
FinStar

ptilda wrote:

killer_queen229 wrote:

BootStraps wrote:

Print out an imageof the card on cardstock, put the app date & put it in the wallet slot as incentive! :smileyhappy: You've made it this far, just do something to take your mind off the apps... like knitting or birdwatching! haha

LOL... Good one.

Valued Contributor
lg8302ch

ptilda wrote:

killer_queen229 wrote:

BootStraps wrote:

Really nice idea.... 05/25 Barclays here I come...LOL

FICO® EQ 784 (as of today) - TU 771 (07/25) * Fako EX 789 (09/02 - CS) * last app 06/01/14 * INQ last 2 yrs TU: 5, EX: 7, EQ: 7

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!..................................................................* Silver Spade Garden Club member *

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Congrats you've been approved here's your new red card 

Get to stepping back to the garden Lol

To early stay garden strong :smileywink:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+