cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the easier major credit cards to get apptoved for?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What are the easier major credit cards to get apptoved for?

Hi all., I just got chase freedom w/ a limit of $2000, credit one at $400 and 4 store cards.. I want to have another major card. What do you suggest?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are the easier major credit cards to get apptoved for?

I suggest that you wait.  

Any major card you get at this point, if approved, is going to be a crappy card or have a POS limit. 

Message 2 of 5
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

How old are your accounts and have you checked any of the pre approval sites?
Message 3 of 5
icyhot
Valued Contributor

Try the Capital One Prequal....whatever pops up there should be instant approval
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

How old are your other cards? Did you get all six cards just now or are some older? If you just applied for six cards, I'd wait for a bit (a year) and responsibly build history on them first before applying for more.

With that said, try Amex's prequal link. the Everyday card isn't hard to get approved for relative to the others.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.