Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your APRs?

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: What are your APRs?

I think my Navy plat actually is my lowest , i believe 16.99% even though its tied for my lowest cl with Penfed Promise who i think ranks third behind my Discover.

Besides just bettering your credit profile with good payment history and thickening of profile, with certain cards you can request them every couple months i think. Got my first ever with Boa recently, Citi said thanks for your interest, pun intended lol, but you're not worthy right now Smiley Happy
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

What is your lowest apr of all your credit cards? 9.24%

What bank? PenFed Power Cash Rewards

How old is that card? 1 Month

What is your highest apr of all your cred cards? 16.49%

What bank? Chase Sapphire Preferred

How old is that card? 1 Year

Message 12 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lowest APR:

USAA Student Card (10.40%)

This card was designed for students and had a locked-in rate of Prime+6.65%, which was likely why it was discontinued. Probably not the most profitable concept to give people new to credit such a low APR to entice them to carry a balance Smiley Tongue

I would say that my true lowest APR was from Discover, which is 15.24%. This account is 6 months old.

Message 13 of 18
galahad15
Valued Contributor

My lowest APR card of the ones that are currently available in my collection is my BEFCU VISA, at 5.49% F.  I have several other low-APR cards that I am also quite fond of  Smiley Happy  IIRC, I was approved for the BEFCU card just a few months ago.

ETA:  OP please feel free to PM me, if you have any questions about how to obtain the BEFCU card or other similar-range cards with low APRs, like the Unify FCU card as low as 5.49%/5.74% V, or the PACU card, as low as 7.50% F.

Message 14 of 18
trant3
Established Contributor

Chase Sapphire Reserve 8.99 %

Screen Shot 2017-04-02 at 8.16.03 PM.png

FNBO $15k, Aspiration Zero $11k, Affinity FCU $10k, Sofi $15k, Venmo Visa $2.7k, Apple $7k, Citi Custom Cash $14k, Citi Double Cash $15k, Citizens Bank Cash Plus $8k, Chase Amazon $3k, Chase Flex $13.6k, Chase IHG $16k, Amex BCP $9.5k, Amex Hilton $10k, Chase Freedom $26.5k, NFCU Plat $46k, NFCU Cash $33k, Discover IT $29k, Discover Miles $12k, BECU Visa $14k, Wells Fargo Active $6.3k, PenFed Promise $15k, PenFed Gold $20k
Message 15 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@trant3 wrote:

Mind sharing how that is possible?  Was this a PC from another very old Chase card?  As lowest APR for the CSR is 16.x and Chase doesn't give or known for APR reductions so guessing it was a PC of a very old card?

Amex ED is my lowest at 8.x APR (variable) followed by Penfed Platinum then several in the 13-16 range being Fidelity, HHonors, Costco, etc..

Message 16 of 18
Isacking97
Regular Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@trant3 wrote:

Mind sharing how that is possible?  Was this a PC from another very old Chase card?  As lowest APR for the CSR is 16.x and Chase doesn't give or known for APR reductions so guessing it was a PC of a very old card?

Amex ED is my lowest at 8.x APR (variable) followed by Penfed Platinum then several in the 13-16 range being Fidelity, HHonors, Costco, etc..

How did you get a APR so low with amex for your ED card??? (I have a ED to)

Starting Score:EX: 713 EQ: 698
Message 17 of 18
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Isacking97 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@trant3 wrote:

How did you get a APR so low with amex for your ED card??? (I have a ED to)

Account is several years old and just ask by chatting every few months and got it down there from 19.x or whatever it started at after the intro 0% apr was over Smiley Happy.

Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.