Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your goal card(s)?

tag
willwar14
Valued Contributor

What are your goal card(s)?

Mine are Venture and Ring also an amex and disco, what are yours?

CH7 FILED: 08/18/2022, DC: 01/23/2023
Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42
zerbherb
Established Contributor

Re: What are your goal card(s)?

Sapphire pefrred and then im done until im out of college.

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 2 of 43
Hokies2379
Established Contributor

Right this second?  Delta Amex.

That may change in 12-18 months, but right now, it's that one.

Message 3 of 43
kdm31091
Super Contributor

No real goal cards as I have enough for my spend. Waiting to see what comes out next year and go from there.

Message 4 of 43
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@kdm31091 wrote:

No real goal cards as I have enough for my spend. Waiting to see what comes out next year and go from there.

+1

Pretty much the same. Goal card (Diners Club) was achieved last year about this same time.

Now is a good time on this end to wait things out to see what new cards surface after the Holiday Season in 2016!

Message 5 of 43
Sharingan
Established Contributor

My only remaining goal for the foreseeable future is a Chase Ink card, and that should be completed in the very near future.

There's a few wants in mind but I wouldn't really consider them goals at this moment.

Message 6 of 43
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

I've got most of the cards I wanted. The only other cards I have my eye on are Discover and Amex BCE. But if I don't get them, I can live without them. Lol.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 7 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA Dodgers Rewards MC (husband is salivating - huge Dodger's fan lol), and mine would be the NFCU Rewards...we are so CLOSE!

Message 8 of 43
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

I have most of the cards I have wanted but I woudn't mind a Capital One VentureSmiley Happy

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 9 of 43
victornewman
Contributor

Mine would be Chase CSP but I will have to wait until fall 2016 with their new rules.  Other than that, I would love to have my own Amex but was declined 2 times in 2014 and even though my scores are much higher now,  I'm still too nervous to apply.  I'm an AU on 2 Amex cards that had high utilization at the time of application but since have been paid down.  Not sure if that factored into my Amex denials or not.  I'm also opted out so I don't get prequalified offers. 

Message 10 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.