Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are your goal card(s)?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What are your goal card(s)?

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking to come out of the garden in 6 months and app for either NASA or NFCU, not sure which one, trying to weight pros and cons and pick the one with less hassles. I've read that NASA is getting document crazy.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Word of caution:  Check out latest NASA thread from CAPTOOL before going with NASA...

Message 31 of 43
TekkenQQ7
Established Contributor

My goal card is to fly under the radar successfully Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Looking to come out of the garden in 6 months and app for either NASA or NFCU, not sure which one, trying to weight pros and cons and pick the one with less hassles. I've read that NASA is getting document crazy.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Word of caution:  Check out latest NASA thread from CAPTOOL before going with NASA...

Yea I hear that! I've been following that thread and that's what I had reference to on my original messge. I'm really thinking NFCU as my son is in the Army National Guard.

Thanks for the heads up Dream!

Message 33 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

An "in" with NFCU...

Then NFCURewads card.

Message 34 of 43
Kidcat
Established Contributor

CSP when ready.  Right now I'm accumulating UR points with my Freedom.  No rush

Last app 09/21/2021. Gardening Goal Oct 2023
Message 35 of 43
celluloid17
Established Contributor

I feel in limbo right now since I'm not sure what's to come with the Sallie Mae card and how the transition from Amex TE to Citi Visa will all shake out in the Spring. I'm also a bit nervous that my favorite Cash + category (cell phone) could potentially be nerfed in 2016. We'll probably find out about any changes to the 5% categories for that card next month because if past is prologue, they always seem to replace a category with something new beginning in January.

Other than that, there's nothing currently I'm looking to app for. Again, much is contingent on what happens with my current cards and subsequent rewards strategy.

Message 36 of 43
zyzzus
Established Contributor

I want the Marukai Premium JCB Card but I don't live in the right state :'(

Capital One Quicksilver- $5,400 | Chase Freedom - $8,000 | Chase Freedom Unlimited- $13,000 | Chase Amazon -$5,000 | Priceline Visa -$10,000 | US Bank Cash+ - $18,200 | Fidelity Visa -$10,000 | Sallie Mae- $10,000  | DCU Platinum $12,000 | Discover IT - $10,000 | Amex EveryDay - $25,000  | Amex BlueCash Everyday- $9,800 | Citi DoubleCash - $18,000 | Sapphire Preferred- $13,000 Freedom Unlimited$7,000 Blispay$12,000 | Chase Sapphire Reserve- $18,000 | Consumers Credit Union Visa Sig Cash Rebate$25,000

Message 37 of 43
Tomgon1981
Frequent Contributor

I've got mine for at least the next 2 years till a lot of my inquiry fall off I've gotten the BofA dodgers rewards MC AMEX ED and as of last week the Citi DC
Message 38 of 43
jbsea
Established Contributor

Wow, I'm already got the the one I wanted the most when starting rebuilding was my Amex PRG... I have a Discover, NFCU and a Venture.  Really if I dont get anymore I would be ok.  But I do think that I wouldn't mind CSP and AARP card.  Oh and maybe change my ED to EDP

Amex Gold / Amex Platinum / Amex Marriott Brilliant/ Amex BCP/ Capital One Venture (AU) / Capital One Savor One/ Discover / NFCU Cash Rewards / BOA Unlimited Cash Rewards / NFCU GO Rewards (AU) / Amex EDP / NFCU Flagship Rewards / Chase Freedom (AU) / Capital One QuickSilver / Citi Costco (AU) / Amex Delta
Message 39 of 43
CreditScholar
Valued Contributor

I have pretty much everything I want at the moment. However if something comes around with a 100k signup bonus, then I might be tempted to add another

Long term perhaps an Amex Centurion, just for the sake of having it. I'll have to wait a few years for that though Smiley Very Happy

EX 798, EQ 789, TU 784
American Express Platinum (NPSL) || Bank of America Privileges with Travel Rewards Visa Signature - $23,200 CL
Barclays American Airlines Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard - $20,000 CL || Chase IHG Rewards World Mastercard - $25,000 CL
Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature - $12,700 CL || Chase United MileagePlus Club World Elite MasterCard - $26,500 CL
Citibank Hilton Reserve Visa Signature - $20,000 CL || J.P. Morgan Ritz Carlton Visa Signature - $23,500 CL
Message 40 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.