Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What ca does Citibank pull? *UPDATE*

tag
motiv8ed2getthescoreup
Regular Contributor

What ca does Citibank pull? *UPDATE*

I was looking at the Citibank forward card. Does anyone know who they usually pull?

*update* I have decided NOT to apply for the citi forward card. It took 10mins to get somone on the line using their automated system, and once I got someone on the line, he was trying to rush me into the app without answering any of my questions. I asked to speak with someone else at which time he told me he was unable to get anyone eles on the line, I would have to call back to get another rep. NO THANK YOU!!

Starting Score: 500
Current Score: TU 764 EQ 721 EX 768
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Kiwill
Frequent Contributor

Re: What ca does Citibank pull?

I can't wait to see the answers to this one, i'm itching to apply for a citi platinum select visa or MC.  I think it depends on where you live so please tell us what state you live in when you reply. 

Starting Score: EQ 729, TU 752, EX ? (1/1/2011)
Current Score: EQ 696, TU 718, EX 686 - PSECU (5/17/2011)
Goal Score: ALL 800+ by December 31, 2011

PROUD MEMBER OF THE 700 CLUB!
Message 2 of 6
motiv8ed2getthescoreup
Regular Contributor

Me too. I think I really want this card to replace one of the ones I have with af's and no cli. I am in Ga.

Starting Score: 500
Current Score: TU 764 EQ 721 EX 768
Goal Score: 800

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well to your question they pull Experian most of the time, i just applied for same card last week i freeze my experian,and they call me back to unfreeze and i said no,then I called back three times before I can get one nice lady who was able to pull my trans union on my request. But I was decline for just 4 inquiry with a fico of 740 and she said I should reapply next  month what  a stupid bank.

Message 4 of 6
laz98
Senior Contributor

i live in texas.  they have pulled both EX & EQ for us.

Message 5 of 6
Gh0st
Contributor

They gave me my second credit card a few months after my first. Nice 4000 cl. You should apply if you're interested. Can't base a company off one individual.  The rewards aren't exactly up to par though with lets say chase freedom or discover. Gift card is worth more than 5000 points ect ect.

''

.Believe.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.