Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can Amex Delta Gold PC to???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What can Amex Delta Gold PC to???

I was just wondering what you can product change the delta gold amex to?? I have heard people saying they went to blue/blue cash... but i was wondering if you could switch to Blue Sky possibly or another one of their cards?? anything else besides the blue/blue cash that anyone knows of??? THANKS!!!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What can Amex Delta Gold PC to???

I just changed mine to Hilton Honors.  Amex still hates me, so those other cards weren't mentioned....

Message 2 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I was just wondering what you can product change the delta gold amex to?? I have heard people saying they went to blue/blue cash... but i was wondering if you could switch to Blue Sky possibly or another one of their cards?? anything else besides the blue/blue cash that anyone knows of??? THANKS!!!

Actually it varies from account to account that you are changing from... you will just have to call if you have had the card for more than a year and CSR can pull up a list.

But most likely you could change to a Blue product, Possibly either of the hotel cards and also to Jetblue.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I just changed mine to Hilton Honors.  Amex still hates me, so those other cards weren't mentioned....

I thought PC-ing to a co-branded product wasnt possible. How did you go about doing that?

Message 4 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I thought PC-ing to a co-branded product wasnt possible. How did you go about doing that?

The only cards that are considered co-branded are Costco and Lowes.  All the other cards can be changed within the same class of card, Charge, Credit Cash Back, Credit Travel/hotel, Credit Membership Rewards

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

The only cards that are considered co-branded are Costco and Lowes.  All the other cards can be changed within the same class of card, Charge, Credit Cash Back, Credit Travel/hotel, Credit Membership Rewards

Well, sometimes Amex just doesnt make any sense to me, LOL...

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.