Reply
New Contributor
Posts: 51
Registered: ‎05-14-2010
0

What can Amex Delta Gold PC to???

I was just wondering what you can product change the delta gold amex to?? I have heard people saying they went to blue/blue cash... but i was wondering if you could switch to Blue Sky possibly or another one of their cards?? anything else besides the blue/blue cash that anyone knows of??? THANKS!!!


Starting Score: 730
Current Score: 724
Goal Score: 760


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Regular Contributor
Posts: 171
Registered: ‎03-04-2008
0

Re: What can Amex Delta Gold PC to???

I just changed mine to Hilton Honors.  Amex still hates me, so those other cards weren't mentioned....

4/23/08 EX-614 EQ-624 TU-635
5/6/08 EX-660 EQ-628 TU-685
5/12/08 EX-660 EQ-652 TU-685
12/08/08 EX-670 EQ-670 TU-674
Epic Contributor
Posts: 24,842
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: What can Amex Delta Gold PC to???


thejollyroger wrote:

I was just wondering what you can product change the delta gold amex to?? I have heard people saying they went to blue/blue cash... but i was wondering if you could switch to Blue Sky possibly or another one of their cards?? anything else besides the blue/blue cash that anyone knows of??? THANKS!!!


Actually it varies from account to account that you are changing from... you will just have to call if you have had the card for more than a year and CSR can pull up a list.

But most likely you could change to a Blue product, Possibly either of the hotel cards and also to Jetblue.

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
90 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
Posts: 536
Registered: ‎03-17-2010
0

Re: What can Amex Delta Gold PC to???

 


lawskool09 wrote:

I just changed mine to Hilton Honors.  Amex still hates me, so those other cards weren't mentioned....


I thought PC-ing to a co-branded product wasnt possible. How did you go about doing that?

 

Epic Contributor
Posts: 24,842
Registered: ‎10-23-2007
0

Re: What can Amex Delta Gold PC to???

[ Edited ]

ifinet wrote:

 


lawskool09 wrote:

I just changed mine to Hilton Honors.  Amex still hates me, so those other cards weren't mentioned....


I thought PC-ing to a co-branded product wasnt possible. How did you go about doing that?

 


The only cards that are considered co-branded are Costco and Lowes.  All the other cards can be changed within the same class of card, Charge, Credit Cash Back, Credit Travel/hotel, Credit Membership Rewards

Fico Scores: EQ- 670., TU 710 Sync, EX 728 SoFi(05/04/15)
I'm just trying to catch up to RON1
90 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
Posts: 536
Registered: ‎03-17-2010
0

Re: What can Amex Delta Gold PC to???

 


Creditaddict wrote:

ifinet wrote:

 


lawskool09 wrote:

I just changed mine to Hilton Honors.  Amex still hates me, so those other cards weren't mentioned....


I thought PC-ing to a co-branded product wasnt possible. How did you go about doing that?

 


The only cards that are considered co-branded are Costco and Lowes.  All the other cards can be changed within the same class of card, Charge, Credit Cash Back, Credit Travel/hotel, Credit Membership Rewards


Well, sometimes Amex just doesnt make any sense to me, LOL...

 

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.