Re: What can I expect from nfcu

Average Joe went from 500 to 5k so there's definitely hope.lol
ready to start a rebuild ex 533 eq 518 tu 541
inquiries EQ 2 EX 0 TU 1 multiple charge off current card green dot secured 500
Message 11 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah Jago, i may do the same in Sept. I may be losing my mind but after 1st increase( 3 months in) is it best to go again 3 months later or actually give it 6 months from 1st increase. If my chances are better waiting til Nov/ Dec i can waitSmiley Wink
Message 12 of 19
mrldp40
Established Contributor

First cli 91 days and 3 statements 6 months after that each time
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah mrldp40, AJC is a beast, so he deserves it..  very helpful and funny.     5k would get me to sig level and i would be good with that too.  altho i would be willing to take one for the team if they wanted to up me to 5 figures Smiley Happy

AJC..   that is the part that is killing me.    i have no patience (not a DR. lol ) 

Message 14 of 19
mrldp40
Established Contributor

Yea it would be interesting have a 5 figure card
Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mrldp40 wrote:
Yea it would be interesting have a 5 figure card

I'd love to have it, but i'm to poor to use it  haha.    i see posts all the time about ppl getting cards and hitting the spend on them.  Maybe someday.

Message 16 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Good to know the 6 months so thatll push me up to November, woo hoo just in time for ChristmasSmiley Wink

Ill tell ya, coming from a bk, everyday im conscious of not letting my credit cards get too far out of hand. I would love to use my cc more but showing constraint can be a good thing. I was actually able to hit my spend on my Amex back in Feb/March but thankfully from normal spend and some unexpected car maintenance. I would like one of those bonuses like $150 for $500 spend lolSmiley Wink
Message 17 of 19
mrldp40
Established Contributor

Keeping under control is best .we can't afford big sprees lol .like I said 5 k would be fine for me. It may or may not happen but im in with nfcu I'm a member so anything is possible so to the low cl ,low income members of nfcu .yeaaaaaa us ! Lol
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Good to know the 6 months so thatll push me up to November, woo hoo just in time for ChristmasSmiley Wink

Ill tell ya, coming from a bk, everyday im conscious of not letting my credit cards get too far out of hand. I would love to use my cc more but showing constraint can be a good thing. I was actually able to hit my spend on my Amex back in Feb/March but thankfully from normal spend and some unexpected car maintenance. I would like one of those bonuses like $150 for $500 spend lolSmiley Wink

That wouldnt be so bad to hit in 90 days, but the CR 3k in 90 days, i wouldnt be able to do.   

I really just want a big CLI so that it will help on UTI and maybe as my profile improves (working on that) then i'll get higher SL's due to the navy card.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.