Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can I get with my scores?

tag
MrCredit
Established Contributor

Re: What can I get with my scores?

What about an Amex revolver? They are good for 3X CLI and I had a card so I could get backdated?!

@juggalo9er wrote:

@I_need_720 wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

@I_need_720 wrote:

Barclays pulls Trans Union - so stay away from them.  Discover pulls Equifax, but the BK will more than likely result in a denial.  The Cap One Quicksilver could possbly work. Also, you may want o look at Comenity Bank cards as they too utilize Equifax - i.e. Total Rewards Visa or Sportsaman Guide Visa; or a few of the store cards they back. Search the forum for Comenity Cards to get the long list. Good Luck!

stay away from barclay why? i was approved for 1300 with a 630

I said stay away from Barcalys not because of score, but because they utilize Transunion. He is looking for cards that solely pull from Experian.

sometimes its what you don't read lol

Message 11 of 13
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@MrCredit wrote:

What about an Amex revolver? They are good for 3X CLI and I had a card so I could get backdated?!

@juggalo9er wrote:

@I_need_720 wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

@I_need_720 wrote:

Barclays pulls Trans Union - so stay away from them.  Discover pulls Equifax, but the BK will more than likely result in a denial.  The Cap One Quicksilver could possbly work. Also, you may want o look at Comenity Bank cards as they too utilize Equifax - i.e. Total Rewards Visa or Sportsaman Guide Visa; or a few of the store cards they back. Search the forum for Comenity Cards to get the long list. Good Luck!

I said stay away from Barcalys not because of score, but because they utilize Transunion. He is looking for cards that solely pull from Experian.

Doubt it, with a bk discharged last year. Also, who cares what myFICO says? App if you need a card not because they say it's missing from your credit report. Next it will say too many new accounts. 

Message 12 of 13
SunriseEarth
Moderator Emeritus

@09Lexie wrote:

@MrCredit wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

@I_need_720 wrote:

@juggalo9er wrote:

@I_need_720 wrote:

Doubt it, with a bk discharged last year. Also, who cares what myFICO says? App if you need a card not because they say it's missing from your credit report. Next it will say too many new accounts. 

+1

Start: 619 (TU08, 9/2013) | Current: 809 (TU08, 3/05/24)
BofA CCR WMC $75000 | AMEX Cash Magnet $64000 | Discover IT $46000 | Disney Premier VS $43600 | Venmo VS $30000 | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25000 | Macy's AMEX $25000 Store $25000 | Cash+ VS $25000 | Altitude Go VS $25000 | Synchrony Premier $24,200 | Sony Card VS $23750 | GS Apple Card WEMC $22000 | WF Active Cash VS $18,000 | Jared Gold Card $16000 | FNBO Evergreen VS $15000 | Citi Custom Cash MC $14600 | Target MC $14500 | BMO Harris Cash Back MC $14000 | Amazon VS $12000 | Freedom Flex WEMC $10000 | Belk MC $10000 | Wayfair MC $4500 ~~
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.