cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What can you do with Amex Delta / CSP after the 1st year?

tag
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Re: What can you do with Amex Delta / CSP after the 1st year?

@Cdnewmanpac wrote:
if the only reason you got the csp was the sign up bonus, then PC to freedom (reg sapphire is a waste). but most of us get this card because the benefits are worth 95/year, so my guess is option a is the winner. the flexibility of using points to top off southwest or united accounts makes the af worth it to me. of course, last year I spent 20k on restaurants and have 4 overseas trips planned for 2013 already.

+1...The benefits far outweigh the annual fee. Especially when used in conjunction with Chase Freedom/Checking account...

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 11 of 15
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@MrShush wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

I'm betting the underwriting is probably the same...  i just got the platinum with a single pull but only got an 1100$ CL

That's harsh. Well, the upside should be growth. If you use the crap out of it, the line should grow.

Yeah I hope so, I've been running 2K/month through my Green Card and my utilization is at like 10% so I was a little surprised this one was so low

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 12 of 15
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

I'm betting the underwriting is probably the same...  i just got the platinum with a single pull but only got an 1100$ CL

That's harsh. Well, the upside should be growth. If you use the crap out of it, the line should grow.

Yeah I hope so, I've been running 2K/month through my Green Card and my utilization is at like 10% so I was a little surprised this one was so low

How long have you had the Delta?

Message 13 of 15
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@MrShush wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

I app'd on the 1st and haven't even recieved the card yet

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 14 of 15
MrShush
Valued Contributor

@ryanbush wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

@MrShush wrote:

@ryanbush wrote:

I app'd on the 1st and haven't even recieved the card yet

Then it'll take some time to get that line up. Oh well, all you can do is spend.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.