cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What card can I get? Here are my scores as of today!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

What card can I get? Here are my scores as of today!

This is my score.

What card can I get 100% for sure?

I don't want to get denied.

Please post links

Thanks

Message Edited by lilquit on 01-29-2008 09:56 PM

Message Edited by lilquit on 01-29-2008 09:57 PM
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What card can I get? Here are my scores as of today!

support!>?
Message 2 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Theres is a lot mroeto it than scores.  It also is going to depend on things like how many open accounts you have, whats your current utlization on revolving accounts, how long ago your last baddie was.  to be hoest in the current lending market, you may try Hooters, Household/Orchard, or Cap1.  They are getting REALLY stingy in the CC market.
Message 3 of 15
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Your scores look good for Hooters, if you already have two CC's. I don't know how they are about recent baddies, etc. or if you even have them.

Have you searched by score on whogavemecredit-dot-com? Go to their site, look over on the upper right, click Search by Score, and then enter each score, either all at once or one at a time, and check the appropriate credit bureau. As always, you have to slide down to the bottom to get the current info, and be sure to look at the box showing whether they actually got it! Also, someone might have listed all three scores, but said that the lender pulled a different report than you're searching on. But it's a good way to get a list going, and then you can search back here and post what you're interested.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 15
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

You can maybe try a CU or something like that.....good luck...
TU - 673 EQ - 672 EX - 669 as of 13 Nov 2015
Message 5 of 15
bradfordhog
Established Member

Give Citibank a try.  They always pull Transunion for me in Arkansas, not sure if they do for everyone though.  I would try them before Orchard, Household or First Premier. 
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a Cox Communication Bill from one year ago. It shows up as two Collection accounts unpaid.

Besides that I am an authorized user on 3 other AMEX cards with zero balance and about 15K limits total.

Message Edited by lilquit on 02-01-2008 01:02 PM

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

lilquit wrote:

This is my score.

What card can I get 100% for sure?

I don't want to get denied.

Please post links

Thanks

Message Edited by lilquit on 01-29-2008 09:56 PM

Message Edited by lilquit on 01-29-2008 09:57 PM

Delta Skymiles they give it out like water, you can always get a CL increase later if the initial is low.

Message Edited by ddd on 02-01-2008 05:26 PM
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Delta checks Experian yes?
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.