What card did you use today?

tag
Callandra
Valued Contributor

Re: What card did you use today?

@Anonymous wrote:

@Callandra wrote:

I've missed this thread!!!

Okay I didn't use a card today but I used my QS at a non-grocery coding Target yesterday. Bought laundry detergent, cat food, Pirate's Booty...really exciting stuff. Smiley LOL Oh and the woman in the line ahead of me wrote a check. 

Yes, she wrote a check. X_X

Can you describe to me what those even are? Smiley Happy I write about 5 a year.

I also missed the thread but thought it was going to die off since people stopped posting on it.

Today my only purchase was at lunch - bad stuff - baked potato and a slice of pizza with my QS. Not good for the diet!

Well, it's time to bring it back to life! Smiley Happy

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 1441 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

I used my DC to buy some egift cards from giftcard granny. Paired those with some coupons for extra savings.  Used PRG and coupon for lunch at wendy's.  Also hesitantly used PRG for an insane amount for my cousin, They had a sump pump hose freeze over, then tons of flooding from the rain.  They have the money coming by the end of the month, and I get to keep the 5k MR points, and get a discount on some repairs myself, so its a win-win.

Message 1442 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

Quicksilver for lunch today. I use my quicksilver probably every day

Message 1443 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

Used the Amazon credit I bought during December to get a treadmill. Freedom with 2cpp valuation means 20% back and 0% until September.

Today was FNBO day for a couple gen spend swipes. Back in the SD for a while.
Message 1444 of 1,449
zerbherb
Established Contributor

gave my amex everyday some love this week now that i finished paying off the monitor on 0% apr

39$ went dutch with my dad at a steak house

89$ my website domainen. zevtheeditor.com

;
Discover it 13300 cl nov 2014/ Everyday 26700 k march 2015/CSP 7.5k Feb 2016/ Freedom Unlimited 7k july 207
Message 1445 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disney Visa Premier (Darth Vader) - treated some employees to lunch.

Message 1446 of 1,449
Callandra
Valued Contributor

Finally bought new glasses today with QS...they should come in about a week or so. 

Also picked up a few groceries and new socks at Wal-Mart with Sallie Mae. 

Quicksilver $10,000 | Better Balance Rewards $2000 | Sallie Mae $3500 | Freedom $3500

Last HP: 9/27/2015
Message 1447 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

CSP

Went to a nice dinner with the GF (personally, my meal wasn't that great. Hers looked much more appetizing, and she sure rubbed it in my face Smiley Sad )

Message 1448 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

so i have swiped the junk out of my discover and barclay.
Message 1449 of 1,449
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.