Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What card did you use today?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: What card did you use today?

IHG at the grocery store..2 points per dollar. Trying to meet my bonus spend, spent about 100 dollars! I love that this card is 2 points for grocery, gas, and restaurants. It's definitely a keeper!
Message 11 of 1,449
Santi78342
Established Contributor

AMEX ED has 3 swipes today. Coffee & a doughnut, groceries, and a few things at ACE. I think I need to spend $100-$200 more for the bonus and then I'm moving everything to my newly acquired Hyatt! (That I haven't even received yet Smiley Tongue)

Message 12 of 1,449
JamP
Valued Contributor

Used my brand new VentureOne on a Subway Turkey Bacon. First charge on it Smiley Very Happy

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 13 of 1,449
icyhot
Valued Contributor

Hilton Amex cuz I stayed at a Hilton lol
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 14 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

Used my Lowes card to buy a name range!
Message 15 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any necessary spend is going on the Discover because of double cashback. Freedom being used for gas. I need to remember to put the BoA Travel Rewards card back into use for anyplace that doesn't take Discover. Smiley Happy

Message 16 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Freedom at the gas station for my husband's car.  

Getting the 5% back may not be worth it if it means I have to go and pump gas on two cars now! Smiley Mad

Message 17 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

burned up my shiny new lowes card tht I havent recieved yet. Goodbye carpet, hello real floor!

Message 18 of 1,449
msbia
Established Contributor

Today: Lowe's $71.00 for an on sale charcoal grill for my dad. I also used my dusted off Elder Beerman card (since I got the SP CLI of $10k) on a Keurig lol. 

@Anonymous wrote:

burned up my shiny new lowes card tht I havent recieved yet. Goodbye carpet, hello real floor!

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 19 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

@msbia wrote:

Today: Lowe's $71.00 for an on sale charcoal grill for my dad. I also used my dusted off Elder Beerman card (since I got the SP CLI of $10k) on a Keurig lol. 

@Anonymous wrote:

Several (including myself) were giving Lowe's love this weekend. I'm so thankful I was finally able to get this card and a nice CL last month.

Message 20 of 1,449
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.