Did you mean: 

What card did you use today?

tag
Pway
Valued Contributor

Re: What card did you use today?

QS1 Always 

Sony I had to rent a car. 

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 31 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

Used my Arrival+  on more furniture to meet the spend right now but saving it for vacations.   Hubby is swiping away with QS! 

Message 32 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

Used my Cap1 QS1 for lunch today.
Message 33 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover for all the things!!!!! Since I don't have another all around 2% card. I use BCE for grocery and QS1 for places that don't take Discover and Amex.

Message 34 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

My DW and I just made a major purchase tonight on Discover. We bought a mattress and they were offering 6 months 0% interest. Well, of course, that would have been a HP, so I figure, why not just give Discover the love back that they've given me this year, and I'm still on the 0% with them until March 2016. No brainer plus the double cash back. Unfortunately "Sleepy's" is apparently a regional thing around here and wasn't part of the Discover Deals. Oh well.

Message 35 of 1,449
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Just bought some dinner with my Barclays Rewards and experimented with making a small purchase at a gas station with my freedom to see if that qualifies for the 5% back. Does anyone know the answer to that actually?

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 36 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

if that gas station reports as a gas station you're fine. typically doesn't matter if it's gas or things inside that you buy.
Message 37 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday I hoped to use my new Ritz-Carlton card for the down payment of DH's car to help meet bonus spend, but they said no. Smiley Sad (Audi took my Discover for mine, however I wasn't surprised Chevy didn't take the CC for the down.) Did use it for our anniversary dinner after that though. Smiley Happy 

ETA: Since a new truck means buying other doo-dads, I'll definitely have no problem meeting the bonus very quickly though. Smiley Wink 

Message 38 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got an email that my new Sallie Mae WMC is in the mail!

Message 39 of 1,449
Anonymous
Not applicable

that's always good! i can't decide if i wanna use my SM or freedom for gas this quarter... ugh!
Message 40 of 1,449
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.